Motorcycle stopstick

Unregistered

Motorcycle stopstick

Who was the one that tried to stop stick a motorcycle in sqd2 last night?

Unregistered
    So what happened was ......... nothing. James Mclynas posted a picture of a deputy laying fake stop sticks in front of an enduro style motorcycle. Couple problems with the dramatic license that James used. Our Stop Stick Sleeves aren’t red. It didn’t happen during the daytime. And the motorcycle that ran wasn’t an enduro. Nice try manufacturing a story James. Try again dildo.

Unregistered
    Fake news for Jim Jim
    Maybe he can tell more about the spy center

Unregistered
    James Mc-LYIN-ASS is at it again manufacturing fake news to spew his hatred for Law Enforcement in effort to gain votes for his run at Sheriff of Pinellas County.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what happened was ......... nothing. James Mclynas posted a picture of a deputy laying fake stop sticks in front of an enduro style motorcycle. Couple problems with the dramatic license that James used. Our Stop Stick Sleeves aren’t red. It didn’t happen during the daytime. And the motorcycle that ran wasn’t an enduro. Nice try manufacturing a story James. Try again dildo.
    Interesting you say that. Because this post was put out here at 8:09am yesterday and McLynas' post was after 1:00pm. So, this LEO affairs post came first. So, I guess the question is.... did this event happen in Squad 2 yesterday or not? How would McLynas know to specifically reference Squad 2? I heard rumblings about this and I am not involved in those aspects at SAB, and what I heard didn't have anything to do with McLynas' posts. So, do we have someone within the agency feeding McLynas info?

Also, your "forensic analysis" of his photo is laughable since it is obviously a photoshopped image. But, you DO slip up and say "It didn’t happen during the daytime", so it DID happen. You then post that "the motorcycle that ran wasn’t an enduro", again confirming it was a real incident. So, what's the issue if it really happened and he reported it?

Unregistered
    James Mc-LYIN-ASS is at it again manufacturing fake news to spew his hatred for Law Enforcement in effort to gain votes for his run at Sheriff of Pinellas County.
    I get you are a James hater, but read the above. It was a real event. So, what was "fake news" about it? If you want people to get on your "hate james" bandwagon calling him a liar, shouldn't you start out by getting your own facts straight first?

Unregistered
    Interesting you say that. Because this post was put out here at 8:09am yesterday and McLynas' post was after 1:00pm. So, this LEO affairs post came first. So, I guess the question is.... did this event happen in Squad 2 yesterday or not? How would McLynas know to specifically reference Squad 2? I heard rumblings about this and I am not involved in those aspects at SAB, and what I heard didn't have anything to do with McLynas' posts. So, do we have someone within the agency feeding McLynas info?

Also, your "forensic analysis" of his photo is laughable since it is obviously a photoshopped image. But, you DO slip up and say "It didn’t happen during the daytime", so it DID happen. You then post that "the motorcycle that ran wasn’t an enduro", again confirming it was a real incident. So, what's the issue if it really happened and he reported it?
    Hi retard. So first things first. Posting at 20:46 hours will show the post time stamped at 00:47 hours. I don’t know why. Not my blog. I made this post after reading what **** Mclynas posted on FB. And yeah, you really caught me in a cover up. A motorcycle ran from PCSO. Real news flash. Happens every day. Truth is no one has ever deployed Stop Sticks on a motorcycle at PCSO so that’s a lie by James. It was a sport bike that night, not an enduro like what James “****” Mclynas posted with his fake pic. I didn’t slip up anything there ace detective. And he photoshopped the deputies and the motorcycle together. It’s not a story when you have to manufacture the truth asswipe. As usual James is delusional and full of lies. Do you expect deputies to like him for that? Nope. He’s a total **** when he gets stopped by deputies and quite honestly deserves zero discretion. EAD

Unregistered
    Hi retard. So first things first. Posting at 20:46 hours will show the post time stamped at 00:47 hours. I don’t know why. Not my blog. I made this post after reading what **** Mclynas posted on FB. And yeah, you really caught me in a cover up. A motorcycle ran from PCSO. Real news flash. Happens every day. Truth is no one has ever deployed Stop Sticks on a motorcycle at PCSO so that’s a lie by James. It was a sport bike that night, not an enduro like what James “****” Mclynas posted with his fake pic. I didn’t slip up anything there ace detective. And he photoshopped the deputies and the motorcycle together. It’s not a story when you have to manufacture the truth asswipe. As usual James is delusional and full of lies. Do you expect deputies to like him for that? Nope. He’s a total **** when he gets stopped by deputies and quite honestly deserves zero discretion. EAD
    LOL.. so you admit it happened, but your just angry because he picture wasn't of the actual incident? LMAO. More than half the photos on any news feed are not the actual incident dumbass. That does not mean it did not happen. Amd just because the deputy missed with the stop stick and didn't get the bike's tires, does not mean a stop stick was not "deployed".