NJ to FHP - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NJ to FHP

Unregistered
    You want to live in Orlando and work for FHP? Thank about that. I mean THINK what you are wishing upon yourself and your wife. Have you done any realistic research?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You want to live in Orlando and work for FHP? Thank about that. I mean THINK what you are wishing upon yourself and your wife. Have you done any realistic research?
    Agreed. Have you looked at pay? I retired from an agency in Upstate NY, now work for the Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office, which is higher paid than FHP. With 4 years I’m only making about $25 an hour. I can afford it because of my pension and still like the job. I’d never have left prior to retirement to work in Florida, the pay is terrible.

Unregistered
    These guys sit there in their wood houses freezing their asses off paying $300 heating bills watching 25 year old episodes of COPS with those back to back massive staged coke busts. They go on vacation in Dec or January and spend a week or two in Florida and think it's heaven and decide they know what's best. "Here we come" they give notice, pack all of their crap into their car and show up expecting the red carpet. It isn't long before they realize that they get paid in sunshine and are at the back of the line behind 16 million other know it alls from wherever who will work for less. A LOT LESS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12