Ace Ventura outs Toney

Unregistered

Ace Ventura outs Toney

Ace Ventura busted Dolphins kicker Ray Finkle after he Changed his name and pretended to be a female police Captain. He discovered Finkle had Captain Wanky tucked in his panties. In fact Finkle was a He She. Follow me on this.

I now believe Toney is the exact opposite and may be a she he and she has a Mrs. Skanky (instead of a captain wanky) tucked in her drawers. That’s right her real name is GeeGee Toney and she’s packing poon tang. That was her boyfriend she shot dead on that sidewalk in Philly. That’s why she had that white guy between her legs.

This story gets crazier by the day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ace Ventura busted Dolphins kicker Ray Finkle after he Changed his name and pretended to be a female police Captain. He discovered Finkle had Captain Wanky tucked in his panties. In fact Finkle was a He She. Follow me on this.

I now believe Toney is the exact opposite and may be a she he and she has a Mrs. Skanky (instead of a captain wanky) tucked in her drawers. That’s right her real name is GeeGee Toney and she’s I packing poon tang. That was her boyfriend she shot dead on that sidewalk in Philly. That’s why she had that white guy between her legs.

This story gets crazier by the day.
    Brett you got to stop eating the mushrooms. First the animal assaults and now this. WTF are trying to say?