Whatley - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Whatley

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope I get to see that. He might even do a magic trick like make his teeth appear or wave a magic wand and a new suit appears on his body.
    Come on Twat bag where is your video you promised. I bet you are feeling depressed now that Casi has joined the race?

Unregistered

Friends

Come on Twat bag where is your video you promised. I bet you are feeling depressed now that Casi has joined the race?
    Whatley is friends with Casi.

Unregistered
    I am sad to see your thread is continually dropping kinda just like your campaign... How’s that fundraising going buddy boy??

I hear you are close to dropping out off the race, any truth to that?

I actually think I ran into one guy (just one) who said he might vote for you.

He seemed a little confused he thought you were a female candidate with the name TWATLY.

Unregistered
    I am sad to see your thread is continually dropping kinda just like your campaign... How’s that fundraising going buddy boy??

I hear you are close to dropping out off the race, any truth to that?

I actually think I ran into one guy (just one) who said he might vote for you.

He seemed a little confused he thought you were a female candidate with the name TWATLY.
    You're absolutely wrong!!! There's more than one guy voting for him.
    I was throwing my garbage into the community dumpster and to my surprise there was a filthy homeless drunk guy taking a schit behind the dumpster. I must have really scared him because as he was running away with schit running down his back legs he yelled, "Phuck you....dirty mike and the boys are voting for Twatley!"
    So that's two votes he might get.

Unregistered
    You're absolutely wrong!!! There's more than one guy voting for him.
    I was throwing my garbage into the community dumpster and to my surprise there was a filthy homeless drunk guy taking a schit behind the dumpster. I must have really scared him because as he was running away with schit running down his back legs he yelled, "Phuck you....dirty mike and the boys are voting for Twatley!"
    So that's two votes he might get.
    Damn, how lucky was that encounter. I might lose money on this bet I have if you found a second vote.
    Gotta hope poopie pants has explosive diarrhea the day of the election and doesn’t get to cast that deciding vote.

Unregistered
    Does TWAT-LY really have friends?

Unregistered
    Does TWAT-LY really have friends?
    Since Cazi is the plant by Israel, is Whatley dropping out? Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    Since Cazi is the plant by Israel, is Whatley dropping out? Asking for a friend.
    I think Twatly already dropped out. He has gone ghost put a fork in him he’s DONE!

Unregistered
    I think Twatly already dropped out. He has gone ghost put a fork in him he’s DONE!
    Yeah I agree, not a peep from the creep in weeks...he done!!!!

Unregistered
    Yeah I agree, not a peep from the creep in weeks...he done!!!!
    I heard he got a new set of choppers.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast