Whatley - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatley

Unregistered

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jokes on you sphincter breath, I’m voting for your boy Vasquez. It’s a wasted vote just like anybody that votes for you. I just cant stomach the other 3 Democratic candidates. Cant wait to see those video’s cause every time you speak it just gives us more ammo to hammer your sorry a$$.
    Don't be angry knowing your buddy will lose. Just move on and take like a manshe . I'm sure you can swallow and stomach many things biatch boy.

Unregistered
    Don't be angry knowing your buddy will lose. Just move on and take like a manshe . I'm sure you can swallow and stomach many things biatch boy.
    This is Charles and I demand you stop this nonsense. I can fight my own battles and don’t need my family and friends coming on here making fools of themselves. I can do that all on my own. Have you seen my video’s??

Unregistered
    This is Charles and I demand you stop this nonsense. I can fight my own battles and don’t need my family and friends coming on here making fools of themselves. I can do that all on my own. Have you seen my video’s??
    I have seen your videos and they're very good ***"That's it..keep him engaged...the baker act team is on their way"***
    Now take a nappy and when you wake up you'll be sheriff.
    ***"Good...make him think he's important"***

Unregistered

August

I have seen your videos and they're very good ***"That's it..keep him engaged...the baker act team is on their way"***
    Now take a nappy and when you wake up you'll be sheriff.
    ***"Good...make him think he's important"***
    Can't wait for August to come. The month that Israel and Pollock boys finally STFU

Unregistered
    Can't wait for August to come. The month that Israel and Pollock boys finally STFU
    If you haven't noticed or read, Toney is going to be interim replaced by Adderly. The governor is just waiting for the SAO to file charges that FDLE has approved. So that's it for Toney. Adderly is not running for sheriff, so it will between israel & Pollock.
    Jokes on you chump.

Unregistered
    Sorry CHUMP, the only person you will not see is TWAT-LY who wont make the filing fee...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Unregistered

Guaranteed

If you haven't noticed or read, Toney is going to be interim replaced by Adderly. The governor is just waiting for the SAO to file charges that FDLE has approved. So that's it for Toney. Adderly is not running for sheriff, so it will between israel & Pollock.
    Jokes on you chump.
    Oh I bet your buddy is guaranteed to be sheriff. D!k breath

Unregistered
    Oh I bet your buddy is guaranteed to be sheriff. D!k breath
    Well youd certainly know what dic breath smells like! You big dummy!

Unregistered
    . Chuck what’s the deal? You’ve not commented if you’re plan is to pay the $7400 and run as NPA or file for free as a write in candidate. I believe once many of us know for sure you’re really serious you will find the support will come in droves. It takes a lot of ball to make that jump to really filing. What say you Chuck?
    Actually this is accurate Whatley could file as a write in candidate which doesn’t cost anything. Some(one) are/is claiming he’s raised the $7400. Either way he can file which is amazing either way and good only knows he would most certainly be a better choice than TTT.

Unregistered

Know

Well youd certainly know what dic breath smells like! You big dummy!
    I didn't think you knew it was Jake this whole time.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast