Whatley - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatley

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    . Chuck what’s the deal? You’ve not commented if you’re plan is to pay the $7400 and run as NPA or file for free as a write in candidate. I believe once many of us know for sure you’re really serious you will find the support will come in droves. It takes a lot of ball to make that jump to really filing. What say you Chuck?
    Who’s nuts you trying to suck?? Whatley knows he doesn’t stand a chance so do you really think he will come out of pocket for a lost cause??? The guy doesn’t have a pot to pee in but he probably has a little more than the $4.23 his family member donated.

Unregistered
    Who’s nuts you trying to suck?? Whatley knows he doesn’t stand a chance so do you really think he will come out of pocket for a lost cause??? The guy doesn’t have a pot to pee in but he probably has a little more than the $4.23 his family member donated.
    He needs the money to buy balsa wood boards to break with his bare hands.

Unregistered
    All you keyboard tough guys on here making fun of Twatley shows just how scared you are that he actually has a chance.

Unregistered
    All you keyboard tough guys on here making fun of Twatley shows just how scared you are that he actually has a chance.
    The only chance he has is ZERO chance. There you go son now go stroke your dad’s nuts.

Unregistered
    The only chance he has is ZERO chance. There you go son now go stroke your dad’s nuts.
    Hey dumbazz, did you read my obvious joke of a response? Lol.....do you really think I'm standing up for him if I call him Twatley? Dumkoff!

Unregistered

Hate to tell you. Whatley has been fund raising this month and he will qualify. You’re gonna need him after Tony wins the primary and at least he is honest, not like your sorry candidate.

Unregistered
    Hate to tell you. Whatley has been fund raising this month and he will qualify. You’re gonna need him after Tony wins the primary and at least he is honest, not like your sorry candidate.
    For a second I thought 4.23 was a biblical verse but then I realized its Cuck's toothpaste bill for the last 10 years.

Unregistered
    For a second I thought 4.23 was a biblical verse but then I realized its Cuck's toothpaste bill for the last 10 years.
    HAHAHA, you are correct see I have small teeth.

Unregistered

War

HAHAHA, you are correct see I have small teeth.
    That's ok buttercup I will spend the next two months hammering your candidate on videos and watch him lose the primary.

Unregistered
    That's ok buttercup I will spend the next two months hammering your candidate on videos and watch him lose the primary.
    Jokes on you sphincter breath, I’m voting for your boy Vasquez. It’s a wasted vote just like anybody that votes for you. I just cant stomach the other 3 Democratic candidates. Cant wait to see those video’s cause every time you speak it just gives us more ammo to hammer your sorry a$$.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast