+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 85
 

Thread: Whatley

  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Whatley

    It's amazing with all the negative statements and I'm sure that's from Pollock and Israel supporters. The problem is that everyone is so sure that there candidate will win. The Pollock people think that he is the sure bet to win and the Israel people think that he is the guaranteed win based on name recognition. This happened in the past with Lamberti everyone thought that he would win and it didn't happen. Now you have Tony the biggest con artist in the history of BSO and I know everyone is thinking that he will be charged by the FDLE or there is no way that he can win after his past has been revealed, plus there is the fact that people are counting on IUPA to place bill boards everywhere of his swinger pictures. No one seems to think that no matter what is going on Tony still has a big following and they are fighting for him. In other words, he is not out of the picture. So you have to ask yourself, what if Tony wins ? You need a back up plan and something besides thinking that he is guaranteed to get charged by FDLE or removed. Otherwise its going to be a long four years. Maybe that's why Chuck is running for Sheriff. He never claimed to be more qualified. He claimed to bring and speak the truth. He claimed to bring back Law Enforcement not a full social service agency. There are many other social service programs in the county. So, just in case maybe we need to make sure Chuck gets qualified. It's better to have a back plan then to be possibly stuck with TT for the next four years. Remember nothing is guaranteed to include victories for Pollock or Israel.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's amazing with all the negative statements and I'm sure that's from Pollock and Israel supporters. The problem is that everyone is so sure that there candidate will win. The Pollock people think that he is the sure bet to win and the Israel people think that he is the guaranteed win based on name recognition. This happened in the past with Lamberti everyone thought that he would win and it didn't happen. Now you have Tony the biggest con artist in the history of BSO and I know everyone is thinking that he will be charged by the FDLE or there is no way that he can win after his past has been revealed, plus there is the fact that people are counting on IUPA to place bill boards everywhere of his swinger pictures. No one seems to think that no matter what is going on Tony still has a big following and they are fighting for him. In other words, he is not out of the picture. So you have to ask yourself, what if Tony wins ? You need a back up plan and something besides thinking that he is guaranteed to get charged by FDLE or removed. Otherwise its going to be a long four years. Maybe that's why Chuck is running for Sheriff. He never claimed to be more qualified. He claimed to bring and speak the truth. He claimed to bring back Law Enforcement not a full social service agency. There are many other social service programs in the county. So, just in case maybe we need to make sure Chuck gets qualified. It's better to have a back plan then to be possibly stuck with TT for the next four years. Remember nothing is guaranteed to include victories for Pollock or Israel.
    Good try Chuck trying to make this not about you, but snuck in a little plug at the end. I would vote for bugs bunny if he was on the ballot before I ever voted for a toothless, one suit wearing, no experienced fool.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Fez Whatley?

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I continually laugh when someone writes a huge dissertation on how great Whatley is, when it's so evident its him writing....hysterical!

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Balls

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good try Chuck trying to make this not about you, but snuck in a little plug at the end. I would vote for bugs bunny if he was on the ballot before I ever voted for a toothless, one suit wearing, no experienced fool.
    You won't say that to his face you have no balls. To prove it his phone is public record. Call him meet him and say it to his face. Otherwise you are nothing more than a pansy @zz dk smoker. put up or STFU moron.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I continually laugh when someone writes a huge dissertation on how great Whatley is, when it's so evident its him writing....hysterical!
    It's actually his mail order wife.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Churches open soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's actually his mail order wife.
    Churches open soon. . He could decide to help Tony get fifty thousand hispanic votes out of spite and with so many Democratic candidates it's not enough to win. An election. But it is enough to win the primary courtesy brave key board warriors. Remember chuck is a fighter. Ask Isreal when Israel beat Lamberti

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You won't say that to his face you have no balls. To prove it his phone is public record. Call him meet him and say it to his face. Otherwise you are nothing more than a pansy @zz dk smoker. put up or STFU moron.
    Don't do it. He will rat you out to IA and insist on discipline for you. But he has the balls to tell IA "l don't want to jam the guy up". Well Chuck once you go to IA you rat that's what happens.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You won't say that to his face you have no balls. To prove it his phone is public record. Call him meet him and say it to his face. Otherwise you are nothing more than a pansy @zz dk smoker. put up or STFU moron.
    Tell your father to pick a date and time? I would say I would knock his teeth out but I don’t think he has any..lol
    Also please tell him not to wear that same ugly suit, I wouldn’t want to see it get ruined and then he would have none.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tell your father to pick a date and time? I would say I would knock his teeth out but I don’t think he has any..lol
    Also please tell him not to wear that same ugly suit, I wouldn’t want to see it get ruined and then he would have none.
    TWAT-LY cant fight plus he looks very old. So you will catch a charge for batt on the elderly. I would say it already looks like someone knocked his chicklets out he has one he11 of an overbite.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •