Whatley - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatley

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I didn't think you knew it was Jake this whole time.
    State Farm Jake ? Khakis?.

Unregistered
    TWAT-LY we love you but please stop. You don’t have a chance in he11 to become Sheriff.

signed: your family
    I am glad the family is concerned with this. TWAT-LY has been very fragile lately, he has not been eating healthy and has explosive diarrhea. He is very up tight lately and has thrown up on numerous occasions. He is very concerned he will not have enough $$ for the filing fee. He is very scared and is thinking he should have never ever entered this race.

We will have a sit down and an intervention when the time is right. The family will keep you updated on his condition.

Unregistered

Whatley

I am glad the family is concerned with this. TWAT-LY has been very fragile lately, he has not been eating healthy and has explosive diarrhea. He is very up tight lately and has thrown up on numerous occasions. He is very concerned he will not have enough $$ for the filing fee. He is very scared and is thinking he should have never ever entered this race.

We will have a sit down and an intervention when the time is right. The family will keep you updated on his condition.
    Actually he enjoys making videos of your sh!t bag candidates and those videos have been circulating on many websites not just YouTube or Leo Affairs. Your lucky he is running, because he can make you piss on yourselves in the blink of an eye. So, go ahead be a brave key board warrior. Your a biatch and don't have the balls to say it to his face. He is very easy to find.

Unregistered
    Actually he enjoys making videos of your sh!t bag candidates and those videos have been circulating on many websites not just YouTube or Leo Affairs. Your lucky he is running, because he can make you piss on yourselves in the blink of an eye. So, go ahead be a brave key board warrior. Your a biatch and don't have the balls to say it to his face. He is very easy to find.
    Special request....can you please put that in his next youtube video....hysterical lmao

Unregistered
    He can make me Pee myself, wow how can he do that. Is he a tough guy or just an intimidating figure?? I forgot he is the balsa wood brute. Now GFY and do us all a favor keep your family off here before they get there feelings hurt.

Unregistered
    He can make me Pee myself, wow how can he do that. Is he a tough guy or just an intimidating figure?? I forgot he is the balsa wood brute. Now GFY and do us all a favor keep your family off here before they get there feelings hurt.
    Bravo, I second that!

Unregistered
    Bravo, I second that!
    Hey Twat-LY since you are a candidate we would like to know how you would handle a similar situation like Minnesota????? Patiently awaiting your response.

Unregistered
    Hey Twat-LY since you are a candidate we would like to know how you would handle a similar situation like Minnesota????? Patiently awaiting your response.
    Crickets!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Crickets!!!!!!!!!!
    He's going to break some balsa wood boards in front of the crowd and show them he means business.

Unregistered
    He's going to break some balsa wood boards in front of the crowd and show them he means business.
    I hope I get to see that. He might even do a magic trick like make his teeth appear or wave a magic wand and a new suit appears on his body.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast