Whatley - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Whatley

Unregistered

Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Twat-bag barely made the filing fee..LOL.
    Hicks still has raised more money than Twat-face
    Twat-man has about 300 bucks left to spend.

I heard he is trying to get some pencils with his name on it, but the company said he didn’t have enough money to get the erasers put on them...HAHAHAHAHA

Just drop out Twat-LY so your son doesn’t have to keep coming on here trying to defend your sorry a$$.
    Quotes from the same douche bags that said he wouldn't qualify in a million years. Now after the odds are in place he has a 1 in three chance while your Dik breath self hopes that your candidate makes it past the primary. Whatley is guaranteed to be on the November ballot. Not your candidate he will lose to TT. So suck it princess, you only have six weeks left then we will like you say " put a fork in it your done."

Unregistered
    Quotes from the same douche bags that said he wouldn't qualify in a million years. Now after the odds are in place he has a 1 in three chance while your Dik breath self hopes that your candidate makes it past the primary. Whatley is guaranteed to be on the November ballot. Not your candidate he will lose to TT. So suck it princess, you only have six weeks left then we will like you say " put a fork in it your done."
    Well he barely made the filing fee, so now what is be going to do??? How does he advertise? He doesn’t have a pot to pi$$ in. Do you really think he can beat a Democrap especially one with deep 6 fiqures in his campaign? Whatley has NO name recognition. He doesn’t speak well. He hasn’t wowed anybody in the debates. So he is running a NPA big deal. Is that going to be his big claim to fame that he got on the ballot??? I guess that will make him look cool to his Grand kids.

Unregistered
    Twat-bag barely made the filing fee..LOL.
    Hicks still has raised more money than Twat-face
    Twat-man has about 300 bucks left to spend.

I heard he is trying to get some pencils with his name on it, but the company said he didn’t have enough money to get the erasers put on them...HAHAHAHAHA

Just drop out Twat-LY so your son doesn’t have to keep coming on here trying to defend your sorry a$$.
    Well you have some great points here, really like the comment about the pencils. I laughed so hard I had coffee come out my nose. Thanks for the great laugh this morning while sitting under my tree doing nothing!

Unregistered

out smarted

Well he barely made the filing fee, so now what is be going to do??? How does he advertise? He doesn’t have a pot to pi$$ in. Do you really think he can beat a Democrap especially one with deep 6 fiqures in his campaign? Whatley has NO name recognition. He doesn’t speak well. He hasn’t wowed anybody in the debates. So he is running a NPA big deal. Is that going to be his big claim to fame that he got on the ballot??? I guess that will make him look cool to his Grand kids.
    I think win or lose he just about out smarted everybody. Think about it he knew the names on the democratic ticket. If Scott won the primary people would abandon ship and help Whatley. Not being republican or democratic and a good pull from independents that are tired of the same crap. Being pro police TT's people that supported him would be out and like Whatley's firm stance on Law Enforcement and thus support. Then there is the possibility of TT winning the primary and if that happens other candidates that had supporters would lean to Whatley pulling some republicans, some democrats, and independents. The question being if TT won the primary or Scott, would the unions then endorse Whatley knowing that Pollock is out of the picture ? Now the scenario would be more difficult if Pollock wins the primary with union support and BLM on his side. However, Scott, TT and Vazquez can hurt Pollock's numbers. Then there is the Wayne Clark factor if TT wins the primary some republicans may have to choose between Wayne Clark with zero leo experience and it shows on his debates and Whatley. So like before he did not have a pot to piss in, yet he made it to the general election. He may be the biggest upset/ surprise of the 2020 election. You never know, if TT or Scotty win the primary I vote and will help Whatley and I'm sure he has others as well it just all comes down to the primary. So put him down all you want, he may be the most underrated of the group plus he does not have the baggage the others have.

Unregistered
    I think win or lose he just about out smarted everybody. Think about it he knew the names on the democratic ticket. If Scott won the primary people would abandon ship and help Whatley. Not being republican or democratic and a good pull from independents that are tired of the same crap. Being pro police TT's people that supported him would be out and like Whatley's firm stance on Law Enforcement and thus support. Then there is the possibility of TT winning the primary and if that happens other candidates that had supporters would lean to Whatley pulling some republicans, some democrats, and independents. The question being if TT won the primary or Scott, would the unions then endorse Whatley knowing that Pollock is out of the picture ? Now the scenario would be more difficult if Pollock wins the primary with union support and BLM on his side. However, Scott, TT and Vazquez can hurt Pollock's numbers. Then there is the Wayne Clark factor if TT wins the primary some republicans may have to choose between Wayne Clark with zero leo experience and it shows on his debates and Whatley. So like before he did not have a pot to piss in, yet he made it to the general election. He may be the biggest upset/ surprise of the 2020 election. You never know, if TT or Scotty win the primary I vote and will help Whatley and I'm sure he has others as well it just all comes down to the primary. So put him down all you want, he may be the most underrated of the group plus he does not have the baggage the others have.

Can we be a little more obvious who wrote this???? This has TwAt-LY written all over it. The writing is identical (poor). He doesn’t paragraph anything. The grammar is bad.

You must live in a fantasy world with all this hypothetical mumbo jumbo B.S.

You are the biggest reach for the straw kinda guy I have ever seen. Give it up with all this (well if this guy does this and that guy does that cr*p.

You seem so proud of yourself for making the filing fee. Impress us with a commercial or a billboard.
    Nah probably wont happen.

I did see a piece of notebook paper with some crayon scribble stapled to a tree that said I’m a big fat TwAt vote for me, but I must warn you I smell fishy.

Unregistered
    Can we be a little more obvious who wrote this???? This has TwAt-LY written all over it. The writing is identical (poor). He doesn’t paragraph anything. The grammar is bad.

You must live in a fantasy world with all this hypothetical mumbo jumbo B.S.

You are the biggest reach for the straw kinda guy I have ever seen. Give it up with all this (well if this guy does this and that guy does that cr*p.

You seem so proud of yourself for making the filing fee. Impress us with a commercial or a billboard.
    Nah probably wont happen.

I did see a piece of notebook paper with some crayon scribble stapled to a tree that said I’m a big fat TwAt vote for me, but I must warn you I smell fishy.
    Perfect post! LOLOLOLOLOLOLO.

Unregistered

Nice TRY

Perfect post! LOLOLOLOLOLOLO.
    Nice try it seems that you need to be impressed by Whatley . Who the frig are you ? You haven't done a dam thing your entire wasted excuse for life. Go and continue sucking up to your candidate and that's all the talent you have puzzy boy. You need your man to win or it's over for you. That's your life hoping you picked a winner (not) and then sucking on his anal gland hoping for a position in return. What waste of sperm. The best part of you ran down my leg after I was finished with your mama.

Unregistered
    Nice try it seems that you need to be impressed by Whatley . Who the frig are you ? You haven't done a dam thing your entire wasted excuse for life. Go and continue sucking up to your candidate and that's all the talent you have puzzy boy. You need your man to win or it's over for you. That's your life hoping you picked a winner (not) and then sucking on his anal gland hoping for a position in return. What waste of sperm. The best part of you ran down my leg after I was finished with your mama.
    Oh your such a tough guy ain’t you? We all know you didn’t get that from your father TwAt-FaCe. Run along boy Oh wait I think I hear your mail order Mom calling you in cause it’s nappy time. GFY biatch boy!

Unregistered

Key board warrior

Oh your such a tough guy ain’t you? We all know you didn’t get that from your father TwAt-FaCe. Run along boy Oh wait I think I hear your mail order Mom calling you in cause it’s nappy time. GFY biatch boy!
    Go fix your tampon puss boy I think it's causing a backup problem to that little pea size brain of yours. No go away and don't forget to wash your candidates balls. Service up puss boy.

Unregistered
    Go fix your tampon puss boy I think it's causing a backup problem to that little pea size brain of yours. No go away and don't forget to wash your candidates balls. Service up puss boy.
    Is that the best you got???? I can do this all day long, you have to do better than that!

Tell you Dad to brush his small teeth.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011