Whatley - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatley

Unregistered
    Chuxk., you haven’t raised any money. How are you going to pay the $11,000 filing fee in order to run?

Unregistered

Filing fee

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chuxk., you haven’t raised any money. How are you going to pay the $11,000 filing fee in order to run?
    For chuck it's 7,500.00 he's NPA

Unregistered

Check

For chuck it's 7,500.00 he's NPA
    I will pay by check as required. The way things are going you may need me around.

Unregistered
    I will pay by check as required. The way things are going you may need me around.
    Sure you will, also tell your family member the $4.23 she donated isn’t going to cut it pal.

Unregistered

Good month

Sure you will, also tell your family member the $4.23 she donated isn’t going to cut it pal.
    May has been a good month, that so called 4.23 was a test of the pay pal account. So please find something else. Pollock will lose the primary.

Unregistered

Yes

May has been a good month, that so called 4.23 was a test of the pay pal account. So please find something else. Pollock will lose the primary.
    Yes I will qualify and Pollock and Israel followers will be crying after the primary.

Unregistered
    Nope, I don’t think so. This clown filed Oct. 2019 and we are month’s away from an election and this guy has raised a whopping 1,900 and change...HAHAHAHA. He has spent 1,600 Ish. We all know he didn’t buy a suit or dentures with that money now did you Charles or is it “Chuck”???

So please tell us how that fundraising is going buddy boy????

Maybe you can stand in an intersection with a tin can.

I hope you are not expecting any of your elderly family member’s to donate.

Unregistered

family

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3149364]Nope, I don’t think so. This clown filed Oct. 2019 and we are month’s away from an election and this guy has raised a whopping 1,900 and change...HAHAHAHA. He has spent 1,600 Ish. We all know he didn’t buy a suit or dentures with that money now did you Charles or is it “Chuck”???

I hope you are not expecting any of your elderly family member’s to donate.[/QUO

Lets say enough people to include fellow Marines and church. Like I said I will qualify. After you lose to Tony call me. I tried to tell you in the beginning so you were warned. Scott was warned a year before the shootings that he would be facing the governor and he laughed it off. This can be verified ask Scotty ask Vazquez. I have something they don't

Unregistered
    TWAT-LY cant fight plus he looks very old. So you will catch a charge for batt on the elderly. I would say it already looks like someone knocked his chicklets out he has one he11 of an overbite.
    He will rat you out to IA too. 🐀

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3149377]
    Nope, I don’t think so. This clown filed Oct. 2019 and we are month’s away from an election and this guy has raised a whopping 1,900 and change...HAHAHAHA. He has spent 1,600 Ish. We all know he didn’t buy a suit or dentures with that money now did you Charles or is it “Chuck”???

I hope you are not expecting any of your elderly family member’s to donate.[/QUO

Lets say enough people to include fellow Marines and church. Like I said I will qualify. After you lose to Tony call me. I tried to tell you in the beginning so you were warned. Scott was warned a year before the shootings that he would be facing the governor and he laughed it off. This can be verified ask Scotty ask Vazquez. I have something they don't

In case you haven’t noticed you have the least amount of money raised by any candidate...Even Dummy Ray Hicks has more money raised than you...HAHAHAHA.

I sure hope they have deep pockets because that 300.00 dollars you have left wont buy much...Yeah Yeah Yeah we all know you grew up poor that’s why your teeth are all jacked up. It’s okay to be poor and only have one suit don’t try and hide it embrace it Marine...lol

What are these big donor’s you so call have waiting for?????? Thanksgiving??? You do know the election will be over by then don’t ya???

You have yourself a blessed day there Chuckie and don’t forget to take your bible with you...

P.S. have you hired a painter yet???

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast