+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 85
 

Thread: Whatley

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Scott

    I like the part about scotty the cowardly lion.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    TWAT-LY we love you but please stop. You don’t have a chance in he11 to become Sheriff.

    signed: your family

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    TWAT-LY we love you but please stop. You don’t have a chance in he11 to become Sheriff.

    signed: your family
    Lol ...yea, he really doesn't have a chance in Broward. If he was smart, he would have tried to align with someone like Israel or Pollock. Then at least, maybe he could come back as a Captain or Major. He obviously, for some strange reason, misses BSO. He should just be happy in retirement.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol ...yea, he really doesn't have a chance in Broward. If he was smart, he would have tried to align with someone like Israel or Pollock. Then at least, maybe he could come back as a Captain or Major. He obviously, for some strange reason, misses BSO. He should just be happy in retirement.
    Twatley is one of those guys that's a nut job thinking he's important. No credentials. Never held any rank. Oakland Park PD reject. Thinks he's a karate master. All he does is talk about the other candidates. What is his vision for public safety in Broward? He don't stand a chance anyways.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Twatley is one of those guys that's a nut job thinking he's important. No credentials. Never held any rank. Oakland Park PD reject. Thinks he's a karate master. All he does is talk about the other candidates. What is his vision for public safety in Broward? He don't stand a chance anyways.
    He does talk a lot of smack about the other candidates most deserved I will say. But coming from a chump it really doesn’t have the same effect!!!!

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Twatley is one of those guys that's a nut job thinking he's important. No credentials. Never held any rank. Oakland Park PD reject. Thinks he's a karate master. All he does is talk about the other candidates. What is his vision for public safety in Broward? He don't stand a chance anyways.
    I totally agree with your mental evaluation of Chuck. He's one of those guys that thinks he was a "real" cop, yet his background is that of a high paid security guard.
    I'm also not sure why he wants to become sheriff. He says he wants to help deputies but he doesnt have any vision or mission statement. Plus, why would he want to help deputies that are so completely divided, angry and/or incompetent?
    I'm guessing his motive is to wield power much like wizard from one of his dungeon and dragon nerd games....lol

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I totally agree with your mental evaluation of Chuck. He's one of those guys that thinks he was a "real" cop, yet his background is that of a high paid security guard.
    I'm also not sure why he wants to become sheriff. He says he wants to help deputies but he doesnt have any vision or mission statement. Plus, why would he want to help deputies that are so completely divided, angry and/or incompetent?
    I'm guessing his motive is to wield power much like wizard from one of his dungeon and dragon nerd games....lol
    He wants to stroke his karate ego, wax on wax off...pu$$y!

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He wants to stroke his karate ego, wax on wax off...pu$$y!
    Lol....wack on, wack off lol

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I totally agree with your mental evaluation of Chuck. He's one of those guys that thinks he was a "real" cop, yet his background is that of a high paid security guard.
    I'm also not sure why he wants to become sheriff. He says he wants to help deputies but he doesnt have any vision or mission statement. Plus, why would he want to help deputies that are so completely divided, angry and/or incompetent?
    I'm guessing his motive is to wield power much like wizard from one of his dungeon and dragon nerd games....lol
    He's a ****ing clown. Simple as that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •