Israel's today's mailer was great!!!

Unregistered

Israel's today's mailer was great!!!

Just received Israel's mailer and it was great! Can't wait to see him win. He will have the majority of Broward County cots like last time. We all want him back!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just received Israel's mailer and it was great! Can't wait to see him win. He will have the majority of Broward County cots like last time. We all want him back!
    Sh!tty mailer and no one wants him back except you and little Kenny. We all know he sucks.

Unregistered
    Correction votes.
    Israel will win and win big. Wait till you see what's gonna happen. I hear it's great news coming soon. Israel will be re elected and he will lead BSO.

Unregistered

He will be back!!!

Correction votes.
    Israel will win and win big. Wait till you see what's gonna happen. I hear it's great news coming soon. Israel will be re elected and he will lead BSO.
    We have no doubt he will be back. Voters in Broward County understand leadership and BSO misses Israel. Scott Israel will be re elected as Broward County Sheriff for sure.

Unregistered
    We have no doubt he will be back. Voters in Broward County understand leadership and BSO misses Israel. Scott Israel will be re elected as Broward County Sheriff for sure.
    Good for you lil Kenny. He has amazing leadership and demonstrated it at the Airport and MSD. The incompetent buffoon will never work in law enforcement again period!

Unregistered
    We the voters of Broward county just want the incompetent Scott (It’s not my fault) Israel GONE. Hey Simpleton, don’t go away mad, just go away. Far away, where your incompetence can’t hurt anyone.

Unregistered
    Correction votes.
    Yeah, they’re real happy the union stole their endorsement without a vote. They vote alright but for Pollock. That incompetent fukk, can be the people’s bag boy, because he ain’t never going to be Sheriff!