Whatley - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatley

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see Chuck is posting for himself again. Chuck has never been nor will he ever be in a position to be tempted with corruption. He is a nobody and that’s how he will be remembered. But keep posting those hilarious video’s so we can keep laughing at you dummy.

Alvin likes Blonde women and you like foreign mail order brides...I think Alvin wins!
    I love when Chuck writes, "This wasn't written by Whatley" to an obvious joke reply like this....."I am struggling, you all know I am poor. I really do have horrible teeth and just one suit. Those Israel poster’s were correct and I was to ashamed to admit it. I hope you except my apology"

Like someone is so stupid that they'd think he'd actually write that (well maybe he would lol).....Its either him writing the reply or his campaign manager Galittcia, another genius.

Unregistered
    I love when Chuck writes, "This wasn't written by Whatley" to an obvious joke reply like this....."I am struggling, you all know I am poor. I really do have horrible teeth and just one suit. Those Israel poster’s were correct and I was to ashamed to admit it. I hope you except my apology"

Like someone is so stupid that they'd think he'd actually write that (well maybe he would lol).....Its either him writing the reply or his campaign manager Galittcia, another genius.
    Hey, it’s NO joke it really is me. I get off my medication from time to time and I really cant help myself. Kinda like when I was at the airport. I would fall asleep in my unit constantly. I would have to be woken up by Deputies, airline employees and random passenger’s walking by. Some thought I was dead because I had saliva running down my chin. Of course I would tell everybody I had some type of disorder and my medication wasn't regulated properly. But hey at least I am honest? Wink wink.

Unregistered

Nice TRY

Hey, it’s NO joke it really is me. I get off my medication from time to time and I really cant help myself. Kinda like when I was at the airport. I would fall asleep in my unit constantly. I would have to be woken up by Deputies, airline employees and random passenger’s walking by. Some thought I was dead because I had saliva running down my chin. Of course I would tell everybody I had some type of disorder and my medication wasn't regulated properly. But hey at least I am honest? Wink wink.
    Nice try Russ. Written by Pollock's unemployable manshe.

Unregistered

Dummy

Whatley does not use a campaign manager. He refuses to offer positions like your hapless Pollock.

Unregistered
    That’s a great post!!! I worked at the airport and caught old Twat face sleeping may of times. He doesn’t have any medical issues he is just flat out lazy do nothing period. All talk and no substance. Typical BSO blowhard.

Unregistered
    Omg.....I'm in tears.....hilarious! Lmfao

Unregistered

Fight

You can say all you want about Whatley he will continue to fight and attack you Israel and Pollock fans. He will publish more videos of their corruption. End result, Tony wins the primary. So when you make up BS vs his truth he will just keep coming at you. Be careful he is relentless.

Unregistered

Lose

You can say all you want about Whatley he will continue to fight and attack you Israel and Pollock fans. He will publish more videos of their corruption. End result, Tony wins the primary. So when you make up BS vs his truth he will just keep coming at you. Be careful he is relentless.
    Listen Russ and Drago you're wasting time and money typing for hapless Alvin. He will not win the primary. I know more than you can imagine, so quit thinking of your future promotions. Start looking for work someplace else you will need it.
    Tony will beat you in the primary!!!!

Unregistered
    Love it!!! Keep up the great work.

Unregistered
    Chuck, are you going to come out of your own pocket for the $7400 filing fee?
    . Chuck what’s the deal? You’ve not commented if you’re plan is to pay the $7400 and run as NPA or file for free as a write in candidate. I believe once many of us know for sure you’re really serious you will find the support will come in droves. It takes a lot of ball to make that jump to really filing. What say you Chuck?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast