Something that didn't happen is not asked on my Application soo.........COOL

Unregistered

Something that didn't happen is not asked on my Application soo.........COOL

My BSO ON LINE APPLICATION is currently under review . All of my paperwork is in and I have been notified that a background check, drug test polygraph test, physical test, and interview are required.

I wanted to be totally truthful but I don't think it's helpful information to include my sealed juvenile non adjudicated ,non criminal not a court case pre trial interventions misunderstanding, THING.. I had at 17 yoa, with some employees of NYPD IN 1998, some people have called a deferred action program.

Some have called it similar to a death, I could not have been connected To a thing that never happened . I did not mention it on my BS O application cause they didn't ask me about any unknown THING, or things. So I'm going to the Academy soon!!

Unregistered

The word spreads, DON'T admit to any arrests on your applications!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My BSO ON LINE APPLICATION is currently under review . All of my paperwork is in and I have been notified that a background check, drug test polygraph test, physical test, and interview are required.

I wanted to be totally truthful but I don't think it's helpful information to include my sealed juvenile non adjudicated ,non criminal not a court case pre trial interventions misunderstanding, THING.. I had at 17 yoa, with some employees of NYPD IN 1998, some people have called a deferred action program.

Some have called it similar to a death, I could not have been connected To a thing that never happened . I did not mention it on my BS O application cause they didn't ask me about any unknown THING, or things. So I'm going to the Academy soon!!
    That's 👍awesome not a problem.... ...Welcome aboard mister and that thing is not important and I apologize, that we almost caused you to be a young victim of our country's RACIST attitudes against young murderers, who may want to become Sheriffs someday.