Chief I hope... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chief I hope...

Unregistered
    Hopefully you have enough to feed your family and not lose your home because of the furloughs. Stop being a jerk we Need a leader not a puppet. At the the end of the day chief is retiring he can put his two cents in and say bye. I’d rather die a hero than a coward. His entire career here is notHung but conflict and racial undertones. One brave courageous act could wipe that all away but then again when you have no balls and it’s all about protecting black people Including those at city hall we understand.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hopefully you have enough to feed your family and not lose your home because of the furloughs. Stop being a jerk we Need a leader not a puppet. At the the end of the day chief is retiring he can put his two cents in and say bye. I’d rather die a hero than a coward. His entire career here is notHung but conflict and racial undertones. One brave courageous act could wipe that all away but then again when you have no balls and it’s all about protecting black people Including those at city hall we understand.
    Somebody get BP to return his balls, they maybe small, but hey, who knows?

Unregistered
    Chief you were better off quiet not saying anything rather than riding the coattails of the City commissioners decisions! Leaders lead from the front not in back!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12