Transport for road rangers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Remember when there was no road ranger service?
    "Call 10-49. We're 10-6" while being lazy.

Unregistered
    Not sure where you work or if you are just a whiner. In Troop-F we have a great relationship with the road rangers, those guys risk their lives as much as we do, and they get paid peanuts

Unregistered
    Not sure where you work or if you are just a whiner. In Troop-F we have a great relationship with the road rangers, those guys risk their lives as much as we do, and they get paid peanuts
    I think if anything they have it worse than we do. No one moves over for them.

Unregistered
    I heard a similar call around Tallahassee recently. Lots of whiners there. But hear lots of call from road rangers to.

Unregistered
    Remember when there was no road ranger service?
    I do but these young troopers are spoiled, back when I came on the patrol they still did not have handheld radios for every trooper, my first year on FHP myself and others out of my class did not have a handheld radio.

Road Rangers there was no such thing. As far as I am concerned the road ranger program is a failure, most troopers today won’t even stop for a vehicle on the side of the road and that is bad because it could be someone having a medical event.

Unregistered
    Since when did we become Uber drivers being called to transport people off the roadway for the road rangers? Road rangers don’t want to risk catching coronavirus what about troopers?

Every time a road ranger needs to tow a S76 off the highway they call dispatch to send a trooper to provide a X5.

And the brass has no balls to say NO to FDOT

I applied yo be a LEO not a taxi driver.
    Its called service to the public. Grow up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12