Transport for road rangers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Transport for road rangers

Since when did we become Uber drivers being called to transport people off the roadway for the road rangers? Road rangers don’t want to risk catching coronavirus what about troopers?

Every time a road ranger needs to tow a S76 off the highway they call dispatch to send a trooper to provide a X5.

And the brass has no balls to say NO to FDOT

I applied yo be a LEO not a taxi driver.

Unregistered
    It’s your job, cupcake. If someone needs help, it’s your job to help them. Please read policy on s76. Having road rangers does not relieve you of your duty. If a road ranger doesn’t want to do their job, you still have to do yours. Suck it up, buttercup. Do your job and quit whining. You’re talking about being a LEO, except the only thing that transporting a person in need is interrupting is your Netflix, not leo work.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since when did we become Uber drivers being called to transport people off the roadway for the road rangers? Road rangers don’t want to risk catching coronavirus what about troopers?

Every time a road ranger needs to tow a S76 off the highway they call dispatch to send a trooper to provide a X5.

And your JOB is to provide service. If you or your significant other, family member had the same predicament, I’m sure you’ll expect the trooper to assist. If you don’t like it, QUIT!

Unregistered

Road Rangers are more important then fhp and it's cronyism Command Staff! Do what the Road Rangers tell you trooper!

You will look good with your Uber sticker in the front window.

Unregistered
    Road rangers are the most unappreciated asset we have out there. Don’t be a **** to them. The first thing everyone says when they have a cluster is “start road ranger”. If they ask for a slow roll for 16D, help them. Those guys are our saving grace so don’t be a ****.

Unregistered

Quit then. You were hired to serve people.
    Courtesy, SERVICE, and protection.

Unregistered
    Road Rangers are more important then fhp and it's cronyism Command Staff! Do what the Road Rangers tell you trooper!

You will look good with your Uber sticker in the front window.
    With the way you sorry a$$ troopers act, you’re right Road Rangers are more important!

Unregistered
    Remember when there was no road ranger service?

Unregistered
    Road rangers are the most unappreciated asset we have out there. Don’t be a **** to them. The first thing everyone says when they have a cluster is “start road ranger”. If they ask for a slow roll for 16D, help them. Those guys are our saving grace so don’t be a ****.
    Agreed! I'll be more than happy to help them any day. There were times when road rangers got to a scene faster than a fellow trooper, who stopped at Starbucks while enroute to my call (true story because they carried their cup out their car while setting up cones). We have PPE gear, they don't. Just provide a service, get everyone off the highway safely, and move on to the next call.

Unregistered

I bet you didn’t get the response you expected with creating this thread did ya, cupcake?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast