Congrats to north port and fhp
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Congrats to north port and fhp

Nth port hit 250k and fhp gets 14 kilos. Hey we should get a interdiction unit. Great call chief.

Unregistered
    We had an interdiction unit. They ran out anyone who was worth a sh#t and put Day in charge, a dip chewing redneck who couldn’t find a pile of poo stuck to his shoe. It took him all of about 18 months to get them disbanded because all he had them doing was hiding in the office. It was a solid call putting a guy in charge of a drug unit who’s probably never made a drug arrest in his career.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We had an interdiction unit. They ran out anyone who was worth a sh#t and put Day in charge, a dip chewing redneck who couldn’t find a pile of poo stuck to his shoe. It took him all of about 18 months to get them disbanded because all he had them doing was hiding in the office. It was a solid call putting a guy in charge of a drug unit who’s probably never made a drug arrest in his career.
    About as solid as having a “sheriff” run the agency that has never been a real cop or made an arrest......

Unregistered
    Nth port hit 250k and fhp gets 14 kilos. Hey we should get a interdiction unit. Great call chief.
    When did this happen? Any photographs? Didn’t see anything on news. Great job non the less.

Unregistered

We are hard on drugs

Just accidentally replaced our interdiction team with cru. But it really is almost the same thing. Well minus the large seizures and big arrests. Oh and we now have a animal investigator so that’s good. But still tough on drugs.

Unregistered
    In defense of CRU, I'll put their arrests up against the past 2 years of interdiction any DAY. Yes, pun intended. It's been years since interdiction made any good arrests or seizures, pretty much since the guys who were good in there were forced out. The interdiction unit being disbanded was way overdue.

Unregistered

True

In defense of CRU, I'll put their arrests up against the past 2 years of interdiction any DAY. Yes, pun intended. It's been years since interdiction made any good arrests or seizures, pretty much since the guys who were good in there were forced out. The interdiction unit being disbanded was way overdue.
    Sad that it passed the way it did. I hope for us young deputies that we can start it back sometime.

Unregistered

Cru

What a joke that unit is there nothing but a SET team that can’t pass the Detective test. Highway was a great unit. Agree it went down when Day took it over. But to put them on the same category as highway that’s a joke.. I have seen there arrest affidavit. I have also seen them illegally get into cars. Listen to there radio transmissions can we have a K9 then 2 min later hey K9 you can cancel because we are going to violate there rights.

Unregistered
    What a joke that unit is there nothing but a SET team that can’t pass the Detective test. Highway was a great unit. Agree it went down when Day took it over. But to put them on the same category as highway that’s a joke.. I have seen there arrest affidavit. I have also seen them illegally get into cars. Listen to there radio transmissions can we have a K9 then 2 min later hey K9 you can cancel because we are going to violate there rights.
    True story.

Unregistered
    They should bring highway back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast