BSO/Miramar merger?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

BSO/Miramar merger?

I guess talks are in progress for BSO to take over policing Miramar. If true, let’s send every do-nothing fat Deputy to work there. Fat civilians too. Out of sight out of mind. #NoFatPeople

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess talks are in progress for BSO to take over policing Miramar. If true, let’s send every do-nothing fat Deputy to work there. Fat civilians too. Out of sight out of mind. #NoFatPeople
    As a fat body person #PhatLove, I am outraged at your fat shaming comment. I do support you for sending do nothing deputies but fat has nothing to do with it.

Unregistered
    Will never happen, they cannot afford to pay their own cops they can’t afford BSO services.

Unregistered
    Please stay way . This place is a shit show !

Unregistered

Fat

I’m fat, my mom is fat, my dog is fat, and I have fat chirens. I wear my fat like a badge of honor. Being so fat, I have to be funny to make friends. Everyone loves a funny fat person. It’s better than being a skinny miserable person like you. Go eat a cheeseburger and take a day off from your CrossFit gym. You would be much happier. People would like you, you would like yourself, and you wouldn’t have to spend your evenings shaving your disgusting body to impress lonely, 40-year-old women with fake boobs, lips, and butts. You could have a sexy voluptuous, succulent, thick girl like me. I smell and taste good too! Just be hairy and chubby so people will like you.

As far as a merger with Miramar goes, that place is a shit hole. It might as well be in North Miami Dade County. Maybe they can get MDPD to patrol it since most of the animals that commit crime there are from Miami Dade County. #nomiramarbso. #fatlove. #crossfits4fags

Unregistered
    Will never happen, they cannot afford to pay their own cops they can’t afford BSO services.
    That’s why these cities merge. BSO contracts are a lot cheaper than paying for your own PD.

Unregistered
    I’m fat, my mom is fat, my dog is fat, and I have fat chirens. I wear my fat like a badge of honor. Being so fat, I have to be funny to make friends. Everyone loves a funny fat person. It’s better than being a skinny miserable person like you. Go eat a cheeseburger and take a day off from your CrossFit gym. You would be much happier. People would like you, you would like yourself, and you wouldn’t have to spend your evenings shaving your disgusting body to impress lonely, 40-year-old women with fake boobs, lips, and butts. You could have a sexy voluptuous, succulent, thick girl like me. I smell and taste good too! Just be hairy and chubby so people will like you.

As far as a merger with Miramar goes, that place is a shit hole. It might as well be in North Miami Dade County. Maybe they can get MDPD to patrol it since most of the animals that commit crime there are from Miami Dade County. #nomiramarbso. #fatlove. #crossfits4fags
    As a member for #crossfits4fags I support our sponsor Crisco for the delicious taste of lard. Plus, I heard Toney uses it at his bliss parties #AssLube

Unregistered
    Be very careful, the Mayor's platform is radical, racist, clueless, power hungry and anti-American when he ran for president. The company he keeps? A lot of unethical people including Andrew Gillum, Soros, the Clintons. Already had campaign fraud issue questions with his wife at the helm plus he's into the sanctuary city thing, hates ICE and guns, loves abortion, he's like a mix of Andrew Gillum and Gregory Tony.

Unregistered

Come to BSO

Sorry Miramar. You guys are on your own. No merger. Your city is run by degenerates. We welcome you to come work for BSO though. We have lots of openings. Hopefully we’ll have a new sheriff soon. 🤞

Unregistered

F**K the police (and all 1st responders)

Be very careful, the Mayor's platform is radical, racist, clueless, power hungry and anti-American when he ran for president. The company he keeps? A lot of unethical people including Andrew Gillum, Soros, the Clintons. Already had campaign fraud issue questions with his wife at the helm plus he's into the sanctuary city thing, hates ICE and guns, loves abortion, he's like a mix of Andrew Gillum and Gregory Tony.

O yeah, and this. I forgot, this guy Mayor Messam who was just running for the democratic ticket 2020 President of the United States can't even run Miramar.

City of Miramar to furlough employees, including first responders

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...st-responders/

MIRAMAR, Fla. – The impact of the unprecedented coronavirus pandemic is now reaching local governments here in South Florida.

The City of Miramar has become the first to announce furloughs to manage the financial fallout of COVID-19.

Included in those cuts are police and fire, which could impact public safety.

More than 1,200 people are employed by the City of Miramar, from clerks to custodial staff at City Hall, to roughly 150 firefighters and another 200-plus police officers.

"Taking away 20% of your staffing hours for police and fire, to me that is, that borders on incompetence," said Rob Skirvin, President of the Broward County PBA.

Union heads said they were not given a heads up, just a memo on Wednesday from the city manager’s office, which was the only notification.

It said, in part, “Each employee will be furloughed for 8 hours each week from June 11th to December 9th.”

“The COVID-19 is a different animal -- it’s unprecedented,” Miramar Mayor Wayne Messam said. “The city of Miramar will take financial hits in terms of our general fund.”

The city has projected a loss of about $23 million in the fiscal year’s budget because of a hit in general taxes and other intergovernmental revenues, like state and county dollars.

"We are making the appropriate adjustments to adjust to the financial impact," Messam said.

But the heads of both the police and fire unions maintain that cutting public safety in this manner is a risky and dangerous move.

“The fact that we are going to have less people on a scene, not only is that a reduction to the safety of the citizens, but to us as well,” said James Estep with IAFF Local 280, a union for firemen.

Added Skirvin: “For rescue calls and emergency calls, you’re going to have your staff stretched extremely, extremely thin. This could cause a great deal of overtime which ultimately could cost the city more.”

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast