+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34
 

Thread: Cunningham

  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So if I understand your comment, the title of the thread means nothing. You’ll say whatever you want about whoever you please, no matter the topic. Thanks for clarifying that.

    I still believe you shouldn’t smear women who reject your advances.
    I wouldn’t try reasoning with these clowns. You’ve clearly made your point with concise logic. Then again, it’s actually entertaining listening to them embarrass themselves trying to defend such immature behavior. It’s all about a smear campaign with these trolls. Stay on topic unless it benefits their interests of taking cheap shots. We know the queen bee main troll Crazy Calvin and his Sexual Stingers Squad is stirring up the beehive with their Troll Talk USA tour on here.

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wouldn’t try reasoning with these clowns. You’ve clearly made your point with concise logic. Then again, it’s actually entertaining listening to them embarrass themselves trying to defend such immature behavior. It’s all about a smear campaign with these trolls. Stay on topic unless it benefits their interests of taking cheap shots. We know the queen bee main troll Crazy Calvin and his Sexual Stingers Squad is stirring up the beehive with their Troll Talk USA tour on here.
    Brandy. The immature behavior is the sexual escapades of Cunningham and Newman.

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Brandy. The immature behavior is the sexual escapades of Cunningham and Newman.
    As someone mentioned in this thread, this isn’t exclusive to VSO. There’s bigger fish to fry than your suspicions. Real police wouldn’t post this and that’s why mentally balanced people with good judgement are taking this as a juvenile jab. How about you bring us evidence this happened? What ever happened to the so called mounting evidence against Creamer? We’re still waiting on that too. You sound jealous you were rejected.

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As someone mentioned in this thread, this isn’t exclusive to VSO. There’s bigger fish to fry than your suspicions. Real police wouldn’t post this and that’s why mentally balanced people with good judgement are taking this as a juvenile jab. How about you bring us evidence this happened? What ever happened to the so called mounting evidence against Creamer? We’re still waiting on that too. You sound jealous you were rejected.
    I agree with bRandy. Everybody does it is a good defense. It is not exclusive to the VCSO/VSO. Everybody does it!!! It feels good.

    https://ethicsstupid.com/accountabil...es-it-defense/

    And I do not care that the FBI academy said it was wrong for Michelle Newman to do it. As Michelle knows, sometimes the only way you can get promoted or advanced is to use all the tools available to you.

    http://www.volusiaexposed.com/vcso/newman1.html

    Cunningham...you keep it up!!! You will go places!! Don't listen to the haters. Remember, it does not matter that it destroys the morale and effectiveness of an organization. Because everybody does it!! And Newman did not get busted that bad for doing it....because everybody does it!!!!

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree with bRandy. Everybody does it is a good defense. It is not exclusive to the VCSO/VSO. Everybody does it!!! It feels good.

    https://ethicsstupid.com/accountabil...es-it-defense/

    And I do not care that the FBI academy said it was wrong for Michelle Newman to do it. As Michelle knows, sometimes the only way you can get promoted or advanced is to use all the tools available to you.

    http://www.volusiaexposed.com/vcso/newman1.html

    Cunningham...you keep it up!!! You will go places!! Don't listen to the haters. Remember, it does not matter that it destroys the morale and effectiveness of an organization. Because everybody does it!! And Newman did not get busted that bad for doing it....because everybody does it!!!!

    In internet slang, a TROLL is a person who starts Flame Wars, or upsets people on the internet by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous , or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion,either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In internet slang, a TROLL is a person who starts Flame Wars, or upsets people on the internet by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous , or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion,either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.
    Which means you should not commit adultery and lie about it at the FBI academy. And if you are a deputy with the VSO you should not go around looking to score with every male deputy.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree with bRandy. Everybody does it is a good defense. It is not exclusive to the VCSO/VSO. Everybody does it!!! It feels good.

    https://ethicsstupid.com/accountabil...es-it-defense/

    And I do not care that the FBI academy said it was wrong for Michelle Newman to do it. As Michelle knows, sometimes the only way you can get promoted or advanced is to use all the tools available to you.

    http://www.volusiaexposed.com/vcso/newman1.html

    Cunningham...you keep it up!!! You will go places!! Don't listen to the haters. Remember, it does not matter that it destroys the morale and effectiveness of an organization. Because everybody does it!! And Newman did not get busted that bad for doing it....because everybody does it!!!!
    So in addition to the "everybody does it defense" if somebody responds to a post on this thread with a comment that one takes exception to they are a troll. So it seems we have quite a few ways to avoid the issue (that of sexual promiscuous female deputies that commit adultery). One is by attacking posters (which is what Chity does when somebody disagrees with him) or by defending the action.

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In internet slang, a TROLL is a person who starts Flame Wars, or upsets people on the internet by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous , or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion,either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.
    Maybe the specific gain you mentioned is that deputies should not commit adultery. And in Newmans case commit adultery and lie about it.

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Umberger

    So, back to the subject, how does Chitwood feel about his recommendation. He must not have thought he was a weak leader then. Or was his recommendation based solely on the fact that he was also from Pennsylvania?

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, back to the subject, how does Chitwood feel about his recommendation. He must not have thought he was a weak leader then. Or was his recommendation based solely on the fact that he was also from Pennsylvania?
    Chity will blame it on the legal advisor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •