+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cunningham

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the argument is that there is no code of conduct. Because I know you indicated "let him who is without sin cast the first stone." But since you focus on turning this to a somewhat religious argument there is an accepted standard that we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. And religious scholars (and the bible) teach us that we are to love the sinner and hate the sin. And we are to render to Caesar what is his.

So I think we can safely assume that we have certain conduct that is simply not acceptable. And when that conduct is allowed to continue it destroys an organization.
    If all government agencies were to conduct investigations into infidelity and promiscuity, what would the result be? What would come next? This is a ridiculous thread, and a ridiculous argument.

Whoever posted this should learn to take rejection better. Or be more realistic in who they pursue.

Unregistered
    If all government agencies were to conduct investigations into infidelity and promiscuity, what would the result be? What would come next? This is a ridiculous thread, and a ridiculous argument.

Whoever posted this should learn to take rejection better. Or be more realistic in who they pursue.
    The result would be like what happened when the FBI investigated Michelle Newman

Unregistered

This is what happens when a government agency conducts an investigation into infidelity and promiscuity.

http://www.volusiaexposed.com/vcso/newman1.html

Unregistered
    The result would be like what happened when the FBI investigated Michelle Newman
    Stay on topic. There is no allegation of misconduct at a federal training class here. There is no allegation of anything.

What there is:

An anonymous smear from a rejected co-worker.

Choose to pursue more attainable women. Don’t attempt to smear someone publicly because they reject your advances.

Unregistered
    Stay on topic. There is no allegation of misconduct at a federal training class here. There is no allegation of anything.

What there is:

An anonymous smear from a rejected co-worker.

Choose to pursue more attainable women. Don’t attempt to smear someone publicly because they reject your advances.
    I see. There was no misconduct at a federal training class. Newman got kicked out for nothing. She came back with her tail between her legs and got busted. Thanks for clarifying it

Unregistered
    I see. There was no misconduct at a federal training class. Newman got kicked out for nothing. She came back with her tail between her legs and got busted. Thanks for clarifying it

This thread is not about Newman.

Unregistered
    This thread is not about Newman.
    Crazy Calvin sure has gotten rejected a lot. Look at all of those divorce records. That sure is a big smear and I can understand why someone like him would be jealous.

Unregistered
    Crazy Calvin sure has gotten rejected a lot. Look at all of those divorce records. That sure is a big smear and I can understand why someone like him would be jealous.
    So if I understand your comment Cunningham rejected Alvin? She should learn that adultery and promiscuity will eventually catch up to you. Just ask Michelle Neman and what happened in the FBI academy.

And I know what you are going to say. This thread is not about Michelle "I commit adultery and lie" Newman. But it is also not about Alvin.

Unregistered
    So if I understand your comment Cunningham rejected Alvin? She should learn that adultery and promiscuity will eventually catch up to you. Just ask Michelle Neman and what happened in the FBI academy.

And I know what you are going to say. This thread is not about Michelle "I commit adultery and lie" Newman. But it is also not about Alvin.

So if I understand your comment, the title of the thread means nothing. You’ll say whatever you want about whoever you please, no matter the topic. Thanks for clarifying that.

I still believe you shouldn’t smear women who reject your advances.

Unregistered
    So if I understand your comment, the title of the thread means nothing. You’ll say whatever you want about whoever you please, no matter the topic. Thanks for clarifying that.

I still believe you shouldn’t smear women who reject your advances.
    The thread is about Cunningham. A caring reader wanted to point out to her what happens when a female (that was once in law enforcement) commits adultery and is very promiscuous while in law enforcement. Hopefully Cunningham appreciates the example.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast