+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34
 

Thread: Cunningham

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Cunningham

    if your a married deputy or have a baby on the way. Find her

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    if your a married deputy or have a baby on the way. Find her
    Why is she the one to blame? Sounds like someone’s feelings are hurt.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is she the one to blame? Sounds like someone’s feelings are hurt.
    Sounds like Cunningham should work on this part of the Law Enforcement Code of Ethics:

    I will keep my private life unsullied as an example to all and will behave in a manner that does not bring discredit to me or to my agency

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is she the one to blame? Sounds like someone’s feelings are hurt.
    You are right. Because with the VCSO/VSO we have learned that adultery is not that big of a deal.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are right. Because with the VCSO/VSO we have learned that adultery is not that big of a deal.
    The same as every other agency and workplace in the entire state.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The same as every other agency and workplace in the entire state.
    You are right. It makes it okay if everybody else is doing it.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are right. It makes it okay if everybody else is doing it.
    I disagree completely

    https://ethicsstupid.com/accountabil...es-it-defense/

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    if your a married deputy or have a baby on the way. Find her
    Sounds like someone who got rejected. Or a scorned partner.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like Cunningham should work on this part of the Law Enforcement Code of Ethics:

    I will keep my private life unsullied as an example to all and will behave in a manner that does not bring discredit to me or to my agency
    Since when do we play the morality police? Are the comments on here made from people living “clean” lives?

    “Let him who is without sin cast the first stone”

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since when do we play the morality police? Are the comments on here made from people living “clean” lives?

    “Let him who is without sin cast the first stone”
    So the argument is that there is no code of conduct. Because I know you indicated "let him who is without sin cast the first stone." But since you focus on turning this to a somewhat religious argument there is an accepted standard that we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. And religious scholars (and the bible) teach us that we are to love the sinner and hate the sin. And we are to render to Caesar what is his.

    So I think we can safely assume that we have certain conduct that is simply not acceptable. And when that conduct is allowed to continue it destroys an organization.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •