Hey Police and Fire.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Hey Police and Fire.

What are you guys giving up to be #Inthisthingtogether? Now that all of us except for you guys are taking furlough days. Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    Well give back the first two raises of this contract we are in.

Unregistered
    We “gave up” with FOP5 when the City was trying to say they were in a financial emergency due to the foreclosure crisis.

Unregistered
    Correct we the police were hit with something called FOP 5 where 5% of our pay off duty and overtime included was given back to the city for 18 months. City officials are corrupt they have more than enough money and if they were that broke they would have this city in full swing for Memorial Day weekend. If it was art Basel weekend they would open so don’t let the city fool you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Correct we the police were hit with something called FOP 5 where 5% of our pay off duty and overtime included was given back to the city for 18 months. City officials are corrupt they have more than enough money and if they were that broke they would have this city in full swing for Memorial Day weekend. If it was art Basel weekend they would open so don’t let the city fool you.
    You mean when we took salary freezes and automatic 5% steps were eliminated and our general employee pension was decimated? Yeah, I remember that crisis. We thought we had balls and went to impasse and got screwed. I am just saying. We are one big family but we take cuts and our people laid off and you guys demand raises and are getting upset because there is no overtime? How selfish can you be?

Unregistered
    Oh here we go listen my friend not sure what department you work for but try working the last 7 months with shift adjustments every month and up to 13 hour days and all time off request denied then you might have a good point. However if you have not worked that type of schedule over the last 7 months and had to work every holiday even if you were off to include Halloween, art basil , super bowl , spring break New Years Art Deco Labor Day and covid 19 etc etc. hows that now stay off this forum and STFU.

Unregistered
    Thank you Chief for the 7/7. It’s the worst shift I ever worked. And thanks for o OT while your PIO makes limitless. It’s ok to tell him no. Just like it’s ok to tell Marcia we are not putting the Census on our signature. Grow a sack and have our back.

Unregistered
    Remember family first

Unregistered
    Thank you Chief for the 7/7. It’s the worst shift I ever worked. And thanks for o OT while your PIO makes limitless. It’s ok to tell him no. Just like it’s ok to tell Marcia we are not putting the Census on our signature. Grow a sack and have our back.
    you really are that dumb huh? Not everything is about you. An accurate census count helps the city and the budget you moron!!!!

Unregistered
    you really are that dumb huh? Not everything is about you. An accurate census count helps the city and the budget you moron!!!!
    Ernie what are you doing up so early? Tell Marcia that Pinecrest Bakery is open 24/7 and they never run out of Papa Rellenas. We can’t put Military on our signature but a BS Census we can? Please!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast