It's Corona Time - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Riddler
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The dude that crapped on the floor of the 2nd floor bathroom (twice), left a better riddle. I.A CANT EVEN DO THAT RIGHT.
    Riddle me this, riddle me that, we know the villain who took the crap, thinks he can dispatch but he really cant and does nothing but cause a rant…….

Anti Riddler
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddler View Post
    Riddle me this, riddle me that, we know the villain who took the crap, thinks he can dispatch but he really cant and does nothing but cause a rant…….
    Tweedle Dee, tweedle dum, sounds like this riddler is a miserable old bum. Riddle me this, riddle me that, just because you have a gold badge doesn't change that you're a rat.
    Riddle me this I know who you are,
    Riddle me that you drive a gray car
    Riddle me this you don't know who I am, riddle me that this is 2021, catch me if you can

Unregistered
    IA is not smart enough to come up with riddles. Don’t you guys remember he is an “Idiot” and a arrogant ****.

Riddler
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Riddler View Post
    Tweedle Dee, tweedle dum, sounds like this riddler is a miserable old bum. Riddle me this, riddle me that, just because you have a gold badge doesn't change that you're a rat.
    Riddle me this I know who you are,
    Riddle me that you drive a gray car
    Riddle me this you don't know who I am, riddle me that this is 2021, catch me if you can
    Riddle me this, riddle me that, I know who you are, u drive a black car, and work mids by far so we do know who you are......

Riddler
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    IA is not smart enough to come up with riddles. Don’t you guys remember he is an “Idiot” and a arrogant ****.
    Riddle me this, riddle me that, I am not I.A. and that’s a fact. Twiddle dee, twiddle dum, I.A. Is to dumb.

I do wear a gold badge and I like to arrest scum, oh boy this so much fun.

Riddler
    Riddle me this, riddle me that, don’t try to take my spot light. I have a silver and gold badge but soon have me a all gold badge.

Tweedle dum, twiddle dee, their is only one of me but many who want to be like me.

The real riddler.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123