It's Corona Time - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    IA??? Why is everything IA? It’s called a cellphone and people communicating with each other you dumb f$ck!
    Why so angry??

Someone give this guy his shot of steroids, he is chemically imbalanced, and shrinking.

Riddler
    It couldn't of happen to a nicer guy. RIP.

#WhatWeSignedUpFor

Hope he remembers saying that in roll call..
    Riddle me this, riddle me that, for I know who posted that, there’s an I and O to the villain we know, sad for you and what we know……..

Unregistered
    IA??? Why is everything IA? It’s called a cellphone and people communicating with each other you dumb f$ck!
    Keep it up JJ!!!!! SMH

Riddler
    Keep it up JJ!!!!! SMH
    Riddle me this, riddle me that, the villain with the I and the O just responded to the know, thank you for the confirmation, you know…….

Unregistered
    bippity boppity boo... who is the whining Male/female baby of the few??? KUdeS, LS, SS, ER, DJ, FB or AP. Shame, shame, shame on you as you wake the sleeping giants (command staff/ IA/ city commission) as you wish.

Riddle me this, riddle me that, Monday is a new day and good luck with that.

Unregistered
    Why is everyone so mad on here? Can’t we just be civil to each other?

Unregistered
    Why is everyone so mad on here? Can’t we just be civil to each other?
    Civility, Civility, Civility, really???? Please that was out the window when the person stated, “RIP” to a command staff member on this thread......Crossed the Line......

Unregistered
    Civility? Really? None of you place those greasy little fingers and type Leo affairs, to read about civility... you come here to hear about the soap opera of a PD we have. That riddle has me puzzled.... can we get another clue? Or do we have to tune in to next week? Everyone is big and bad when your an unregistered user. Key board warriors, what are you going to do when you find the person typing??? (Like you can really find them) Ask them nicely to stop? This isn't 2011 when people were stupid enough to use this site on their issued laptops. Read it. Laugh. and move on. When you feed the toxic people writing on here all you do is feed the fire. This platform, for nasty as it is. Does get a lot of the shady stuff that goes on at our pd into the air.

Riddler
    Tweedle dee, Tweedle dum, who is the dumb dumb that said “They can’t find out...” This isn’t 2011, it’s almost 2021 just like the Russians who just had fun.

Riddle me this, riddle me that, this is the riddler and you will soon find out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddler View Post
    Tweedle dee, Tweedle dum, who is the dumb dumb that said “They can’t find out...” This isn’t 2011, it’s almost 2021 just like the Russians who just had fun.

Riddle me this, riddle me that, this is the riddler and you will soon find out.
    The dude that crapped on the floor of the 2nd floor bathroom (twice), left a better riddle. I.A CANT EVEN DO THAT RIGHT.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast