General Election
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

General Election

There are so many democratic candidates splitting the vote in the primary. I predict that the General Election will consists of
    Gregory Tony- Toney ( Democrat )
    H. Wayne Clarke ( Republican
    Chuck Whatley (NPA )

I did not say I am supporting these people this is just my prediction for the general election.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are so many democratic candidates splitting the vote in the primary. I predict that the General Election will consists of
    Chuck Whatley (NPA )

I did not say I am supporting these people this is just my prediction for the general election.
    I support no one in this race as well, but it appears to be an accurate prediction.

Unregistered
    Chuck Whatley (NPA )

Negative.
    Toney (or Tony) will be removed before the primary.

It'll be:
    H. Wayne Clarke (Republican)
    Chuck Whatley (NPA)
    Willie Jones (DEM) or Andrew Maurice Smalling (DEM) or Santiago C. Vazquez Jr. (DEM)

Unregistered

Remove

Negative.
    Toney (or Tony) will be removed before the primary.

It'll be:
    H. Wayne Clarke (Republican)
    Chuck Whatley (NPA)
    Willie Jones (DEM) or Andrew Maurice Smalling (DEM) or Santiago C. Vazquez Jr. (DEM)
    They will not remove Tony. He has the race card friends ready to protest and riot and they are funded by the Parkland swingers club. The only way he will be removed is if he wins the general election. The governor is hoping Tony loses and then it is out of the governor's hands. It's chicken sh#t of the governor, but I understand . If removed it would not be until January 2121.

Unregistered
    They will not remove Tony. He has the race card friends ready to protest and riot and they are funded by the Parkland swingers club. The only way he will be removed is if he wins the general election. The governor is hoping Tony loses and then it is out of the governor's hands. It's chicken sh#t of the governor, but I understand . If removed it would not be until January 2121.
    Toney is being removed. I don't know where you're getting your info from. In exactly 2 weeks, he is gone. His replacement comes in the weekend of June 12 prob Monday the 14th.

Unregistered
    Stick to sitting under your tree and not backing up your fellow officer. please stay out of politics you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Unregistered

Scott Israel deserved To be removed

Scott and his dumb friends from Fort Lauderdale did a horrible job they were horrible leaders his dumb friend Polan showed up an hour after the shooting, mumbles got there three hours after the shooting, mumbles didn’t want to go to the hotel to meet the parents of the kids who got killed, mumbles yelled at Pam Bondi, they did a horrible job Scott’s going to be torn up like no one‘s ever been torn up he doesn’t care he thinks Broward County owes him something, I’m sorry to tell you Scott we owe you nothing, you should start praying to God for forgiveness

Unregistered
    Toney is being removed. I don't know where you're getting your info from. In exactly 2 weeks, he is gone. His replacement comes in the weekend of June 12 prob Monday the 14th.
    I dont see how the heck you can be so certain. It just doesn't seem like hes touchable. But I pray you are right.

Unregistered
    I dont see how the heck you can be so certain. It just doesn't seem like hes touchable. But I pray you are right.
    It’s not happening, the Governor doesn’t confide in Israel’s flunkies.

Unregistered
    Stick to sitting under your tree and not backing up your fellow officer. please stay out of politics you don’t know what you’re talking about.
    I sit under the tree of knowledge and know everything about everything including politics. Israel can go suck it. I back up everyone so back this up shit for brains.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast