Whats wrong with so called officer star eugene ??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I dont know how she is now but we worked narcotics years ago and she was booted for being lazy

Unregistered
    Lazy?
    Most of the department is lazy.
    Listen, star is the type of cop that if you're in a true fight, not talking about what many of you tattoo warriors call fighting, resisting arrest by pushing your arm, she will mix it up and not be afraid to take blows, if needed.
    All are entitled to an opinion, well, this is mine!!

Unregistered
    She was a badass when I worked with her about 15-20 years ago. She was a baker then and is probably a baker now. She clearly *****ed you out and you ran onto this site to vent you big fat p***y.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shes a zero scammed a desk assignment
    1) Star isn't a zero and is not lazy. Worked with her more than a few times over the years. You typo'd and meant *crazy*, but lazy? No.

2) The only thing she scammed was probably your feelings by telling you something nice just to make you feel better about your sad self.

3) Star is not an inside the office type. If given the choice she woukd rather be out there in the thick of it, on the front lines on the road, and kicking @$$ and taking your stupid name. If she was on the desk then it was for a good reason and it was temporary since I checked and she's been on the road for a while doing what you fear.

Cowards are terrified of road patrol. The scared ones usually try to become a detective but most are suck @$$ and not a resource for anyone on real calls. Most are useless rookies with no experience and no work knowledge. I bet you're one of those. That's why slugs like you want the desk.

Unregistered
    1) Star isn't a zero and is not lazy. Worked with her more than a few times over the years. You typo'd and meant *crazy*, but lazy? No.

2) The only thing she scammed was probably your feelings by telling you something nice just to make you feel better about your sad self.

3) Star is not an inside the office type. If given the choice she woukd rather be out there in the thick of it, on the front lines on the road, and kicking @$$ and taking your stupid name. If she was on the desk then it was for a good reason and it was temporary since I checked and she's been on the road for a while doing what you fear.

Cowards are terrified of road patrol. The scared ones usually try to become a detective but most are suck @$$ and not a resource for anyone on real calls. Most are useless rookies with no experience and no work knowledge. I bet you're one of those. That's why slugs like you want the desk.
    Shes also a trifling hoE looks like a he/she fake ass nails Big mouth talks tio much shiiit at work in hallways

Unregistered
    Shes also a trifling hoE looks like a he/she fake ass nails Big mouth talks tio much shiiit at work in hallways
    I bet your breath smells just like the mierda you're talking. If you had even 5 years on you would know how wrong you are about Star. Come back after you get your ppv you fkn punk azz rookie.

Unregistered
    You post your picture next to hers and let us compare. Are you are a female, are you in her age bracket to or a 20 - 30 years old with fake parts?

Star we know from PROOF OF WORK experience in law enforcement and corrections over the years and doing real work, not just talking about being on the same shift or arriving to the scene after the first 20 units already got there and handled the real mess. How about you? How does your resume compare?
    She will happily break a fingernail to save your unequipped and inexperienced @ss even if she don't like you because she a real cop. She may not like you but won't turn her back on anyone needing backup.
    When you have handled as many real police situations, come back and see if you have as many people that were there to witness you and can remember what you did. She can put on makeup do hair and nails anyway she like and will still be fighting a subject on scene like a real cop. You? You post a diva hoe vid lately? That why you hatin? Jealous? Insecure? Afraid? Can't keep up with her?

Unregistered
    You post your picture next to hers and let us compare. Are you are a female, are you in her age bracket to or a 20 - 30 years old with fake parts?

Star we know from PROOF OF WORK experience in law enforcement and corrections over the years and doing real work, not just talking about being on the same shift or arriving to the scene after the first 20 units already got there and handled the real mess. How about you? How does your resume compare?
    She will happily break a fingernail to save your unequipped and inexperienced @ss even if she don't like you because she a real cop. She may not like you but won't turn her back on anyone needing backup.
    When you have handled as many real police situations, come back and see if you have as many people that were there to witness you and can remember what you did. She can put on makeup do hair and nails anyway she like and will still be fighting a subject on scene like a real cop. You? You post a diva hoe vid lately? That why you hatin? Jealous? Insecure? Afraid? Can't keep up with her?

Unregistered

So “scared ones become detective and most are suck @$$? You came here to defend Star from a troll and you became a troll in the process. Not very well thought out. As a detective I have the upmost respect for the road units out there humping every day. But don’t for a second think you’re going to call detectives scared because we use the pen instead of a gun. What YOU write with your pen may cost a tax payer 100 dollars for a speeding citation. What I write with MY pen can send someone to prison for their rest of their god given life.

Now go back to your green and white and quit f**king up my scenes you disgruntled road toad.

Unregistered
    So “scared ones become detective and most are suck @$$? You came here to defend Star from a troll and you became a troll in the process. Not very well thought out. As a detective I have the upmost respect for the road units out there humping every day. But don’t for a second think you’re going to call detectives scared because we use the pen instead of a gun. What YOU write with your pen may cost a tax payer 100 dollars for a speeding citation. What I write with MY pen can send someone to prison for their rest of their god given life.

Now go back to your green and white and quit f**king up my scenes you disgruntled road toad.
    Hey delusional detective, you don't have cases if the road didn't respond to calls.
    You said it best. You don't use a gun and instead use a pen. Stop taking hazardous duty pay. Gonna get a staple poke? Yes the road makes a traffic stop and in the process that stop reveals a larger criminal incident and investigation to closing cases.

What is it with the ones who do not initialize cases and are only reactive and responsive. They criticize but don't do so well themselves. Mostly rookie detectives that can not write very well either and that are not worth calling because they just cleared probation and don't know simple answers and have to call you back.
    If you have a problem with the cost of traffic citations, take it up with your state legislators but most of all tell the violator to follow the traffic laws and they won't get a fine. You only pay when you violate and get caught. Hey super detective do you know that traffic enforcement is listed in the MDPD police officer's job description? Do you know your badge does not say "detective" because if there was a test for detective and you got a real promotion to detective that probably 80% couldn't pass a real detective test? Keep thinking you are better. No one else does. You played yourself. Now GTFO.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast