Whats wrong with so called officer star eugene ??? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course she's a 43 who the fu€k would let a 5 year oldpaint their face and hair wit clown paint n show up for work looking like that. Look like she robbed a dollar store for all the jewelry and fake azz nails somebody need to call hazmat so they can scrape all that orange paint off her face or maybe go to the shop out back they can grind off a couple of layers off her mug. How do they let her show up to work like that
    Guy I would bet the house that Star would **** you up one on one.

Unregistered
    If you have a problem with Star then have the cojones to tell it to her face. Only a coward would come here trying to anonymously defame her name.
    If anybody says anything about her dumb ass she plays race woman card so of course not its unfair double standard. Shes not a cop all talk and a zero!

Unregistered
    Jajaja you don't even know the meaning of
    "emasculated". Emasculate definition is - to deprive of strength, vigor, or spirit : weaken. The post you refer to was written by someone who clearly respects Star as a proven officer and holds her as an equal in police work. She didn't get there by trying to be cute, slutty, calling in family favors, or dodging real calls.
    You're funny. Several of the units you listed have had the curtain pulled away and everyone knows what they do not do. They come late, take long lunches, leave early and put in over time or compensation time for their out of the office shopping, but thinking about the case. Billable hours like private attorneys. People don't call in favors to get to those spots to work harder you dumb $h!+.
    Please read what I typed. The post I responded to was a response to somebody else calling Star a hoe or some nonsense.

Yes, the individual was praising Star for being a great cop (which she is). The post I linked inferred the poster calling Star a hoe was a female. My response was simply that no, the individual calling Star a hoe, amongst other insults, probably was not a female. Whoever wrote THAT particular post is obviously a MALE who felt EMASCULATED by Star.

I’ll reiterate what a lot of people here are saying; STAR EUGENE is a great cop!! Nothing has been given to her. I’ll take Star over most of these dudes out here any day.

Unregistered
    Smh... you always been a wretched hott mess girl

Unregistered
    She was a badass when I worked with her about 15-20 years ago. She was a baker then and is probably a baker now. She clearly *****ed you out and you ran onto this site to vent you big fat p***y.
    Star please shut up you where a zero here in Northside also. You where always dodging calls and hiding trying to get out of here. You finally did your little scam and transferred out. You are a loud mouth paper tiger always have been. Please share some of your war stories from northside. It looks like you haven't changed since you left from what I've read. Your a real classy lady challenging people to fight and telling them how you can beat their asses. Apparently you can't even impress the rookies anymore with your loud mouth and fake courage.

Unregistered
    Star please shut up you where a zero here in Northside also. You where always dodging calls and hiding trying to get out of here. You finally did your little scam and transferred out. You are a loud mouth paper tiger always have been. Please share some of your war stories from northside. It looks like you haven't changed since you left from what I've read. Your a real classy lady challenging people to fight and telling them how you can beat their asses. Apparently you can't even impress the rookies anymore with your loud mouth and fake courage.
    Da-aam! It took you this long to tell her how you feel from an anonymous and safe position behind a keyboard and while she is assigned to another district so you don't have to see her on any shift. Feel a little safer, huhm
    Took you a long time to build up that courage to express yourself, huh?
    Afraid of getting scratched by a paper tiger? Sure is.
    So she challenged you and you backed down or didn't show. It's OK. Really. They have groups where you can meet for help.
    #$hi+talkersRus #meAlittle8i+¢h

Unregistered
    I feel for her. It can't be easy having her 16 personalities coming on here to defend her. Two of her personalities even managed to get in a fight with each other. It must be exhausting. Question, do you only have to medicate one personality or do they all take different meds?

Unregistered
    Well it looks like this thread has come to an end. It's been barely entertaining at best but mostly 6th grade level lunch room 8¡+¢h quality of little girls hating on each other.
    Was there a point? No.
    Are you going to change anyone? No.
    Did any of this accomplish anything worth a $h!+ at all? No.
    Do those who like or dislike this person change view points? No.
    Whatever side of this matter you stand, who cares. We should focus on more important issues where we can come together to benefit us all.

We need a good bargaining contract. We need our COLA to be restored. We need our pay rate cuts that this mayor did to us to be restored retroactively. Health TRUST anyone? Where were the TRUSTEES and whamere is the accountability for that money? Manyvwere forced to buy insurance so the county could tap your pay check. The $50 per check for garbage PPVs. How about some financial restoration or a much better contract? There was always money for other pet projects, friends who were hired and got raises. The guy with the laptop in the cornwr was always able to find hidden money for pet projects.
    Let's get behind some real issues.

Unregistered
    Whatever side of this matter you stand, who cares. We should focus on more important issues where we can come together to benefit us all.

We need a good bargaining contract. We need our COLA to be restored. We need our pay rate cuts that this mayor did to us to be restored retroactively. Health TRUST anyone? Where were the TRUSTEES and whamere is the accountability for that money? Manyvwere forced to buy insurance so the county could tap your pay check. The $50 per check for garbage PPVs. How about some financial restoration or a much better contract? There was always money for other pet projects, friends who were hired and got raises. The guy with the laptop in the cornwr was always able to find hidden money for pet projects.
    Let's get behind some real issues.
    I agree, but due to officers like her who constantly argue and treat the public like shit is the reason why they dislike us and vote against us. I'm tired of running 15s to her every time she gets on the radio to scream for help. When you get there it's always the same shit her running her loud mouth screaming profanities at some resident or store patron and forming a show in front of everyone. Can you blame the public after dealing with her? We all pay the price.

Unregistered
    She still has a job? Wasn't she ROD a few years ago in records.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast