Whats wrong with so called officer star eugene ???
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Whats wrong with so called officer star eugene ???

Big zero her whole career then sat desk faking ptsd

Unregistered
    Shes a zero never been a cop big fat zero

Unregistered
    I've been on several calls with her over the years and in a few assignments. No. She isn't going to kiss your @$$ but she will chew it out if you suck and she won't think twice about saving yours when you £u¢k up.
    Keep up butter cup and you just might do half of what she's done in your whole career.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shes a zero never been a cop big fat zero
    Aww. Did she hurt your wittle feewings? 😢😭☹
    Did she tell you the truth about yourself? Did she correct you publically when you put yourself there first? She ain't perfect, but I'll take her on any crazy call where I need a real 15 any day.

Unregistered

Veteran cop

I agree with the previous post. I would take her on a hot call any day of the week. She's a little high strong but can handle anything you throw at her and get it right the first time.

Unregistered
    I agree with the previous post. I would take her on a hot call any day of the week. She's a little high strong but can handle anything you throw at her and get it right the first time.
    I worked with Star over 10 years ago. She was always QRU. She's a 43, but she is no nonsense. She tells you what she thinks. She has over 20 years on and is probably getting ready to retire. Why throw her under the bus?

Unregistered
    I worked with Star over 10 years ago. She was always QRU. She's a 43, but she is no nonsense. She tells you what she thinks. She has over 20 years on and is probably getting ready to retire. Why throw her under the bus?
    Shes a zero scammed a desk assignment

Unregistered
    Why under the bus?
    Its an unqualified and sub par rookie or some F&F pernon that never did any thing in their career, but is jealous or got butt hurt because she told them exactly what they are. That's why.
    Star might not be a cozy teddy bear for the childish snowflakes but she's a lioness for common sense and dealing with F+tards. The first post was by a F+tard.

Unregistered
    Shes a zero scammed a desk assignment
    You sound, I hate to say it, like a spoiled, entitled millennial. First of all, who would want to work the desk anyways? That is the most confining, shittiest job there is. A desk officer who actually likes that shit? They can keep it.
    Also, she’s earned it. It may be a foreign concept to you, but she has put in the years and made her bones and if she wants to work the damn desk then that’s her and the district’s choice.
    Go back to school, punk ass. Grow up.

Unregistered
    Hey guys! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    thank you all for having my back because you truly know me ill have yours!! As far as this keyboard **** juggling thunder ****!! Come see me and ill show you how much of a zero i am!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast