Give us some hope - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Same old mess. Same bad supervisors. Same condescending holier than thou sheriff. Haines is still here Allday is still here. Ross is still here. Q is still here as pathetic and no spine as ever. This place needs help

Unregistered
    Don’t leave out Pinney and his daddy Gilmore and their new super hero Pinney’s wife. Go away!

Unregistered
    Big tug boat for Pinney’s wife and Gilmore. Smaller fishing boat for Pinney and a razor to shave that neck

Unregistered
    Had not given it a thought or look until someone mentioned it but yes that fisherman in gun crimes needs a neck shave.

Unregistered
    Give us hope...remove Gilmore. Please please please he is not worth ten cents

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Big tug boat for Pinney’s wife and Gilmore. Smaller fishing boat for Pinney and a razor to shave that neck
    Pinney needs to go. I dont care if he was a good deputy at one point. He isn't anymore. There are many WAS here. EH was a 34" waist at one point. MY was straight at one point. Just examples that things change. If Pinney wants to get his hands dirty now, he'll just have to run them through his own hair. His neck hair to be exact.

Unregistered
    Well put. That neck hair is bad. His work ethic is worse

Unregistered
    Pinney and his federal wife both need grooming training maybe new policy in power dms and get rid of them both

Unregistered
    Pinney needs to go. I dont care if he was a good deputy at one point. He isn't anymore. There are many WAS here. EH was a 34" waist at one point. MY was straight at one point. Just examples that things change. If Pinney wants to get his hands dirty now, he'll just have to run them through his own hair. His neck hair to be exact.
    Mildew, you are saying that at one time Eric had a 34" inch waist and no, he doesn't now by a mile just like Pinney was a good deputy at one time but now he isn't. Your analogy is as good as the best chicken Sandwich at Chick Filet, or Popeyes. Clever, right Mildew?

Unregistered
    Mildew, you are saying that at one time Eric had a 34" inch waist and no, he doesn't now by a mile just like Pinney was a good deputy at one time but now he isn't. Your analogy is as good as the best chicken Sandwich at Chick Filet, or Popeyes. Clever, right Mildew?
    This is what is commonly referred to as a metaphor. Others may refer to it as an analogy or a personification in some instances. Dont get lost in the weeds! I'll feed ya baby bird. You just keep on yelling roll tide randomly. By the way, Popeyes and Chick fila both make outstanding chicken sandwiches! I'll take your attempt of condescension as a compliment.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast