Give us some hope - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Ok I’ll play along. I’ve worked at the agency 20 + years. I have never worked on shift with EH but was on the road when he was. I can’t think of anything that stands out in my memory of him helping anyone or being a go to guy or one of the good ones. He wasn’t that impressive just another deputy. I can remember hearing shit about some stuff he had done but nothing that would make you think he was pure evil. Back then he really didn’t have the power or authority to hurt anyone or their career As his career progressed so did his manipulation. And so did his evil treatment of others. At one point there were people in charge who could keep an eye on EH and keep him under control but when they left his rein of terror got worse and was unstoppable.
    I can’t think of a nice thing to say about him. Everything that people say about him is true. He is the most hated person at the SO. And it’s true that you talk to people and hear their stories and think no one hates him more than that person and then along comes another who was treated worse than the one before and has even more hatred for him. Amazing that he has been able to weld such power for so long. To answer you post No I can’t think of anything nice to say about him
    Old MY has been the same her entire career. This One doesn’t surprise me a bit. She has been a backstabbed and manipulative since the beginning. She has been tight with FF and SA and EH forever. She has done their dirty work for them and then turned around and ***** and moan about them. When confronted she lies her way out of it. She has always been about herself. And has never been able to be trusted.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's do a devil's advocate thing a moment. Just one moment. What are some redeeming qualities for EH or MY? I'm not saying you have to love them or follow their every move. I know they are crooked as can be and self absorbed, but there has to be some good qualities among them.
    She buys a lot of eye liner and alcohol so she’s helping the economy?

Unregistered
    Chief Simmons: I have known you for many years and I wish it was safe to sit down one on one with you at my low level and beg you to make sweeping changes in personnel the moment you are elected. I am afraid that you won’t do it. That you will try to make a few small changes and believe it will be enough. Some of us might not be high ranking but there is a great deal of collective insight and experience with your command staff and there are things we wish you knew or just trust us if we walked by you and handed you a list of names that NEED TO GO... Haines needs to be investigated and fired if possible and in the mean time forced to work in a real job sink or swim not this computer garbage which just makes YOU look bad. Allday Gilmore Ross Q Jackson Hobbs virtually all your command staff continue to stab you in the back. They DO NOT care for you. They had a club going before you got here and you are not part of it. Do not be fooled. There are cancers inside this place like Rusty and Pinney. I am no big Leo affairs person but good grief the chatter on gun crimes and all over escambia county how utterly worthless Pinney has been and allowed to remain. I know you and you are smart enough to know you have to change some personnel. We have tolerated Rusty’s know it all attitude and constant condescending ways and you know although he has credible knowledge he is another fat mean spirited cancer here. Sean- you know who I mean is aggressively mean for know reason. Why try to be a bully and demean young Deputies constantly? What is the purpose? You are horrible. Chip I wish it was safe for some of us to approach you with our perspective and knowledge. Give us some hope

Unregistered
    She buys a lot of eye liner and alcohol so she’s helping the economy?
    I understand your request and I want to participate. I really believe this in my heart. Most people do not start life evil. It is a learned behavior. It is learned through being selfish and not being corrected by your parents. It is also a behavior developed for overcoming a inadequate feeling of being relevant.

Eric was with no doubt bullied in life. He is unattractive, overweight, and generally not enjoyable to have a conversation with about anything. He maneuvered into a position that allowed him to be the bully. In that position he succeeded in ruining lives with no remorse for the harm he inflicted on families and employees. He “got even” for all the times he felt inadequate. The problem with this type of self imposed therapy is that it never feels like the pain of being irrelevant is gone. Harming others isn’t why bullies try to bully. They bully to make up for a deficiency they are feeling personally. It will not ever give the feeling of acceptance and thus causes them to crave the temporary satisfaction of “winning” regardless if the game is rigged.

Mindyme spent most (all if you know the truth) of her personal life in an alternate “family” lifestyle. She actually batted on both sides of the plate. Then one day she decided to become a mom (a very person part of her life I will not discuss) after a life changing event. She made a promise to live differently and found her husband that she would marry and have kids. The husband had a known history of residing with known persons of alternate lifestyles as well. The two made a life together and had all the kids one could hope for. The problem is that isn’t who Mindyme is. She is not happy with herself and her personal life is a lie. The only thing she has is this job. She had VERY GOOD friends that she simply discarded. All to please her creator so she could be a boss.

Now they realize the run is over and they are hold the ticket for the dance and they have to decide who their dance partner is. Not many left and more turning everyday. When you have people turning away from promotions that is a sign you are out of control and losing ground. Demoting isn’t going to repair the problems it just makes you look like you are running......and you are.

So to answer your question. Redeeming qualities I am not in a place to say. I am able to say I believe they are sad little people that are in need of help. I know piling on is justified but will never help them become decent people. Serious counseling is what they need.

Unregistered
    I understand your request and I want to participate. I really believe this in my heart. Most people do not start life evil. It is a learned behavior. It is learned through being selfish and not being corrected by your parents. It is also a behavior developed for overcoming a inadequate feeling of being relevant.

Eric was with no doubt bullied in life. He is unattractive, overweight, and generally not enjoyable to have a conversation with about anything. He maneuvered into a position that allowed him to be the bully. In that position he succeeded in ruining lives with no remorse for the harm he inflicted on families and employees. He “got even” for all the times he felt inadequate. The problem with this type of self imposed therapy is that it never feels like the pain of being irrelevant is gone. Harming others isn’t why bullies try to bully. They bully to make up for a deficiency they are feeling personally. It will not ever give the feeling of acceptance and thus causes them to crave the temporary satisfaction of “winning” regardless if the game is rigged.

Mindyme spent most (all if you know the truth) of her personal life in an alternate “family” lifestyle. She actually batted on both sides of the plate. Then one day she decided to become a mom (a very person part of her life I will not discuss) after a life changing event. She made a promise to live differently and found her husband that she would marry and have kids. The husband had a known history of residing with known persons of alternate lifestyles as well. The two made a life together and had all the kids one could hope for. The problem is that isn’t who Mindyme is. She is not happy with herself and her personal life is a lie. The only thing she has is this job. She had VERY GOOD friends that she simply discarded. All to please her creator so she could be a boss.

Now they realize the run is over and they are hold the ticket for the dance and they have to decide who their dance partner is. Not many left and more turning everyday. When you have people turning away from promotions that is a sign you are out of control and losing ground. Demoting isn’t going to repair the problems it just makes you look like you are running......and you are.

So to answer your question. Redeeming qualities I am not in a place to say. I am able to say I believe they are sad little people that are in need of help. I know piling on is justified but will never help them become decent people. Serious counseling is what they need.
    I met Mindy years ago when she was living with a female SRSO deputy. She was very sweet then, at least to me. I never hung out with her or her, but did occasionally hang out with her other half (who was an outstanding deputy and shift partner). I really couldn't think of anything bad to say about her then. But then again, I've observed good people go into admin and get the taste of blood in their mouth. Perhaps Mindy is one of them.

Unregistered
    Chief Simmons: I have known you for many years and I wish it was safe to sit down one on one with you at my low level and beg you to make sweeping changes in personnel the moment you are elected. I am afraid that you won’t do it. That you will try to make a few small changes and believe it will be enough. Some of us might not be high ranking but there is a great deal of collective insight and experience with your command staff and there are things we wish you knew or just trust us if we walked by you and handed you a list of names that NEED TO GO... Haines needs to be investigated and fired if possible and in the mean time forced to work in a real job sink or swim not this computer garbage which just makes YOU look bad. Allday Gilmore Ross Q Jackson Hobbs virtually all your command staff continue to stab you in the back. They DO NOT care for you. They had a club going before you got here and you are not part of it. Do not be fooled. There are cancers inside this place like Rusty and Pinney. I am no big Leo affairs person but good grief the chatter on gun crimes and all over escambia county how utterly worthless Pinney has been and allowed to remain. I know you and you are smart enough to know you have to change some personnel. We have tolerated Rusty’s know it all attitude and constant condescending ways and you know although he has credible knowledge he is another fat mean spirited cancer here. Sean- you know who I mean is aggressively mean for know reason. Why try to be a bully and demean young Deputies constantly? What is the purpose? You are horrible. Chip I wish it was safe for some of us to approach you with our perspective and knowledge. Give us some hope
    This hits the nail on the head. It’s even impossible to say anything privately to Chip during his get togethers because of all of the eyes and ears of the current admin staff watching everyone. I’m not talking about Morgan and Haines. I’m talking about those who have proven to be vindictive and only interested in looking out for themselves like Gilmore, Hobbs, Ross etc. there has to be changes made and I really hope Chip has the strength to make these changes. I wish he could see how everyone who has stayed at the department is desperately hanging on hoping that he will make changes and even fire a few. That is the only way things will improve at this place

Unregistered
    Is there any hope that anyone will get rid of the toxic gossiping petty jealous backstabbing weak pathetic people here who supervise and are puppet leaders. Go away fat Allday. Take your first mate Gillian Pinney too. Both are a joke. Q you are a pathetic disappointment mr tough guy. Ross your jokes and pokes are old and you didn’t grow up so step down. Gilmore don’t jump out of your skin it is just your shadow and past chasing you. Step down. Hobbs we don’t even know where to start with you Idiot. Jackson you are an empty suit. Another SWAT tough guy. More are just as bad. I give up

Unregistered
    Is there one soul above the rank of Lt who is there to serve any purpose other than themselves

Unregistered
    I say there is no hope short of wholsale replacement of virtually everyone captain on up. Not sure about Ingram. I don’t think he ever hurt anyone and actually works everyday

Unregistered
    So we all think Simmons is going to sprinkle fairy dust around and this place will be magically delicious? I admit having king Morgan out of the building will be a start but unless he cleans house it is still going to be a mess. I could name 10 or more that need to be moved on day one. Time will tell if Simmons is our wizard of Oz

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast