Give us some hope - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wasn’t it Eric’s rule that those newly promoted had to do time on the road? Well he is a new DEMOTED LT and he should have to do time on the road. Just imagine what a cluster that would be.
    He should be on probation too and evaluated every month like they did to Everyone else. They could put on his eVal lack of job knowledge and skills, poor attitude, does nothing for the agency, needs training in everything like how to becc BBC a really cop.

Unregistered
    He should be on probation too and evaluated every month like they did to Everyone else. They could put on his eVal lack of job knowledge and skills, poor attitude, does nothing for the agency, needs training in everything like how to becc BBC a really cop.
    Good idea it could be in his personal file when he tries to get another job. Maybe add career liar.

Unregistered
    I have been at the agency for almost 20 years. I have seen people hated and people that had wished bad things on people. After training we went to eat. People began talking about Eric. I heard normal regular cops talk about how much they want to see Eric suffer miserably and die. This is so bizarre. I don’t believe Eric know just how hated he is and I think he should be taking actions to fix all he has done wrong. He should do the Christian thing and tell the truth.

Unregistered
    I have been at the agency for almost 20 years. I have seen people hated and people that had wished bad things on people. After training we went to eat. People began talking about Eric. I heard normal regular cops talk about how much they want to see Eric suffer miserably and die. This is so bizarre. I don’t believe Eric know just how hated he is and I think he should be taking actions to fix all he has done wrong. He should do the Christian thing and tell the truth.
    Well said. I stayed out of all this stuff for the longest time. It wasnt my business and EH had not taken any direct action on me. Still, when I would be in a setting of multiple deputies the conversation always turned to how much each of them despised EH. A LOT. I figure each one had more place in their hearts for bin laden than they did EH. They also despised his administrative spawns such as MY, FF, etc. I have yet to hear even ONE positive word from anyone at the SO about these folks. Never have yet. It not that it isn't positive, it just the level of hate that soooo many here feel for them. I mean real tangible hate. That's not opinion or accidental! There is always a reason for that level of discord and there are countless individuals with it. EH, MY, and all the creations should pause a bit and really reflect on how hated they are. That ain't normal! It's normal to not love the boss, but this is exceptional hatred. Not everyone can be that wrong.

Unregistered

Is there hope?

So back to the theme of this thread. Is there any real hope? Will we at some point feel proud of our upper organizational folks again? Will we cease to feel terrified of the upper floors? Will we have confidence that the admin is not going to overstep and stomp on the agreements with the PBA? Will the command cadre stop using childish bullying and unethical and anti policy actions to sanction deputies, all laughingly in the name of policy and ethics? Is CS the answer? Will he actually listen? Will he root out the poison that is his bad players up there and stand up for those on the road doing the job?

Unregistered
    My opinion is that CS has to. The workers have been waiting on relief from SM and EH for years now. If he can’t do it all at once he needs to at least do something in the very beginning of his term to show the rest of us that he hears us and is going to protect us. Getting rid of EH would do wonders for the morale. Then acknowledging the damage that has been done and holding those who caused it Accountable for their actions should be the next step. I hear the rumors like everyone else but if any part of them are true then some serious changes need to be made at the top. All of IA needs to be replaced. MY needs to be replaced. Any employee who sign a contract to get promoted and work “at the will of the Sheriff” needs to be looked at to see if their work skills are worth their position.
    Failure to take any action will cause more damage to the department, if possible, and possibly could keep CS from more than a one term sheriff.

Unregistered

Flip Side

Let's do a devil's advocate thing a moment. Just one moment. What are some redeeming qualities for EH or MY? I'm not saying you have to love them or follow their every move. I know they are crooked as can be and self absorbed, but there has to be some good qualities among them.

Unregistered
    Let's do a devil's advocate thing a moment. Just one moment. What are some redeeming qualities for EH or MY? I'm not saying you have to love them or follow their every move. I know they are crooked as can be and self absorbed, but there has to be some good qualities among them.
    She took in some foster kids. But then she bailed out a child molester so.....

Unregistered
    Thats a no from me dog.

Unregistered
    She took in some foster kids. But then she bailed out a child molester so.....
    Yeah. I guess those kind of cancel each other out!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast