Give us some hope - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is what is commonly referred to as a metaphor. Others may refer to it as an analogy or a personification in some instances. Dont get lost in the weeds! I'll feed ya baby bird. You just keep on yelling roll tide randomly. By the way, Popeyes and Chick fila both make outstanding chicken sandwiches! I'll take your attempt of condescension as a compliment.
    Yes Mildew I agree. Very good analogy, and very good sandwiches. Outstanding comparison. No condescending intended. It was meant as a compliment, Mildew. I'll have to remember that analogy of Eric and the 34 inch waste. Those dinner parties at MIndy's must have fattened him up like a butterball Turkey.

Unregistered
    Mildew says Sgt Pinney is a blight on this agency. Move him to the shift with Allday

Unregistered
    What job is Ross supposed to do on a day to day basis? Does he do anything other than be a joke?

Unregistered
    Ross does exactly what Jackson and Q do everyday NOTHING

Unregistered
    Ross does exactly what Jackson and Q do everyday NOTHING
    At least they stick up for the troop. Troop welfare is important.

Unregistered
    At least they stick up for the troop. Troop welfare is important.
    Stick up for the troop, troop welfare...hahaha you should be a comedian. None of the Admin boot lickers stick up for anyone but theirselves. They would stab their own grandma in the back to get ahead. No wonder we have such a high turnover with the lack of quality leadership.

Unregistered
    Are you kidding me? Those idiots look out for no one but themselves They talk about plain old deputies like dogs they are arrogant pieces of trash

Unregistered
    They need to demote some of those promoted Sargent and above back to deputy's so the numbers are equal and we would have some help answering calls. There has to be more supervisors than deputy's. If not its got to be close one supervisor for Two deputy's. Hell just promote us all to Sargent it's not like you have to earn it by being a stellar or over achiever deputy. I can use the raise and you have so many now when I'm eligible for the test there won't be any spots. It has to be a easy test because I've seen plenty of dumb people being promoted.

Unregistered
    hope is where the heart is. or is that home

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345