New Lt.'s - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: New Lt.'s

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In the academy she mentioned using mint toothpaste in some encounters with some fellow classmates. So there ya go Tama. Remember when you stood on break and bragged? Theres your proof i was there.
    I was in her class and didn’t experience that.

What I did experience was her being friendly and fun to be around. She’s smart, opinionated and tough which makes her great in my book. She’s always treated me well and I haven’t heard of her mistreating anyone. If she has any fault it’s being too nice to some people who are lousy human beings.

It’s ok if you don’t like her but I like her and that’s ok too. I always have and always will.

Unregistered
    I was in her class and didn’t experience that.

What I did experience was her being friendly and fun to be around. She’s smart, opinionated and tough which makes her great in my book. She’s always treated me well and I haven’t heard of her mistreating anyone. If she has any fault it’s being too nice to some people who are lousy human beings.

It’s ok if you don’t like her but I like her and that’s ok too. I always have and always will.
    I'm calling BS. You are Her replying again. because nobody would ever say TB was smart or tough.

Unregistered
    In the academy she mentioned using mint toothpaste in some encounters with some fellow classmates. So there ya go Tama. Remember when you stood on break and bragged? Theres your proof i was there.
    Dude you carry a torch that long you remember something someone said 25 years ago. You should seek help sir if you are a sir and not Mindyme. I understand same difference tho.

Unregistered
    Dude you carry a torch that long you remember something someone said 25 years ago. You should seek help sir if you are a sir and not Mindyme. I understand same difference tho.
    Yeah "Dude" it's hard to forget someone standing around a group of people talking about giving out minty refreshing treats to DUDES. And by the numbers at the sheriff's office who've got treats by her just verify she wasn't joking around. And Dude I'm not even the person who wrote that post and I didn't go to academy with her. But I heard about the minty toothpaste thing along time ago and I haven't forgotten about either. It's not something you hear a decent woman talk about so it sticks with you Dude. Now it's just sad watching someones granny give out so many mint treats. After so many years of giving out free treats still can't keep anyone around. Nobody want to stay with a person who everyone else got to taste her candy and your just left with a piece of old chewed gum.

Unregistered
    People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. Worry about your own shortcomings and improve yourself and uplift others instead of tearing them down.

Unregistered
    That's rich coming from the sht stirrer extraordinaire herself. She made it her life's work throwing stones in her Glass House. TB is the worst sht stirrer this place has ever seen. She can dish it out but can't take it.

Unregistered
    So you are trying to use what consenting adults do off duty and far from illegal to muddy the waters. Sure doesn’t sound like anyone was hurt or their careers damaged. She has been outspoken about the many wrongs committed by this admin and she has paid the price like many before her. Did you speak up or try to make a difference? Im sure we all have skeletons in our closets and would hate to have them discussed on here. I believe this conversation has come up to distract everyone from the real problems we continue to face. TB is not a bad, mean, or vindictive person. I agree she might not have been the best supervisor in the world but she was a long way from being one of the worst. Mint tooth paste, never experienced that one however alltoids is another subject. Oh and not with TB.

Unregistered
    TB tried to help you but you blame her for everything that is actually your own fault. Call it kindness or weakness but she didn’t want to discipline you like she should've at the time.
    All of your current and former supervisors say the same thing about you. You’re lazy, entitled, difficult to work with, stubborn, won’t take constructive criticism, always whining about something, stirring trouble and nucking futs. Your shift-mates complain about you among themselves. They’re tired of you and your friend milking and dodging calls. Your reports are written so poorly that investigators scream when reading them.

You should spend less time criticizing others and more time learning how to properly conduct a traffic stop and doing what you’re told. You’ll soon learn your new Lt. is far less tolerant of your crap.

Unregistered
    TB tried to help you but you blame her for everything that is actually your own fault. Call it kindness or weakness but she didn’t want to discipline you like she should've at the time.
    All of your current and former supervisors say the same thing about you. You’re lazy, entitled, difficult to work with, stubborn, won’t take constructive criticism, always whining about something, stirring trouble and nucking futs. Your shift-mates complain about you among themselves. They’re tired of you and your friend milking and dodging calls. Your reports are written so poorly that investigators scream when reading them.

You should spend less time criticizing others and more time learning how to properly conduct a traffic stop and doing what you’re told. You’ll soon learn your new Lt. is far less tolerant of your crap.
    Hes evil and crooked and lets it be known. Shes evil in her own right but hides it well. Or did.

Unregistered
    Hes evil and crooked and lets it be known. Shes evil in her own right but hides it well. Or did.
    They share something in common. Both have huge egos and low self esteem. Personalities based on position vs who they truly are. EH has the hallmarks of some chubby kid who got picked on in school. Well, he'll show them! TB entered a profession that required a bit more grit than she had to offer. She spent time compensating for it, just like EH. Neither was worth a flip on the road. No one ever said 'oh thank goodness, EH is here' when he checked on scene. TBs one quality is that she doesn't scare easily when the big wigs get chattering and hollering. Like the EH and TB interview we've all heard. A force that perceives himself as unstoppable met with an object that though she couldnt be moved. In any case, I'll side with TB any day. She was done wrong by EH trying to construct a desired outcome. She didnt yield.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast