New Lt.'s - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Lt.'s

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A child molesters wife snuck around with Kenny chesney? Dude you don’t even make sense. At least get your facts straight. I’m not a fan of JZ but he was never investigated by anyone with our agency for molesting kiddos.
    Then you don't know what they are talking about so don't worry yourself in a conversation you have no clue about. Several others do know what they are referring to DUDE!! Is this the girl who ran for prom queen but didn't get voted in because everyone thinks she's a simpleton? With a response like that it has to be. Or it's the molesters wife who is no longer employed here. She knows Kenny pretty good ask her.

Unregistered
    Haha looks like old wrinkles Barber is shit stirring again. You haven't learned not to talk about people yet? That's your biggest problem. If you haven't noticed nobody thinks you were right and nobody thinks you are a good officer. I agree with the other post EH did you wrong in the IA but I also know you did that stuff because you talk to much. Most of the stuff you post on here you say it all the time so it's no secret it's you

Unregistered
    Haha looks like old wrinkles Barber is shit stirring again. You haven't learned not to talk about people yet? That's your biggest problem. If you haven't noticed nobody thinks you were right and nobody thinks you are a good officer. I agree with the other post EH did you wrong in the IA but I also know you did that stuff because you talk to much. Most of the stuff you post on here you say it all the time so it's no secret it's you
    She talked so much when she was moved to the courthouse that other deputies came forward with information.

Unregistered
    Yeah she is an idiot I'm surprised her and Eric don't get along. If she would stop running her mouth about everyone we could get back to the real problems with the agency Haines and his minions.

Unregistered
    Once again Mindyme this isn’t tb but I know her better then you do. She never took up for a molester and the molesters wife didn’t turn her back on her. You gave it away when you said all that and added insults because her true friends know what happened.

Unregistered
    Once again Mindyme this isn’t tb but I know her better then you do. She never took up for a molester and the molesters wife didn’t turn her back on her. You gave it away when you said all that and added insults because her true friends know what happened.
    Ok I see. Didn't you get arrested for fighting with your new boyfriend oh yeah you were rolling around naked when the police showed up. Now it makes sense it might not be TB in the last couple post. Perkins is the only one who would take up for the wrong doings of Tama the barber Beefcake. Don't you have some cars to wash or crimes to commit. Are you still sneaking around with as you just referred to him in the last post Kenny Chesney. Your a train wreck and not a good friend to Tama.

Unregistered
    Wow. I forgot about the Perkins show and TB covering. It was odd. At the end of the day TB is small potatoes compared to let’s say Gilmore or Haines and many others

Unregistered
    Ok I see. Didn't you get arrested for fighting with your new boyfriend oh yeah you were rolling around naked when the police showed up. Now it makes sense it might not be TB in the last couple post. Perkins is the only one who would take up for the wrong doings of Tama the barber Beefcake. Don't you have some cars to wash or crimes to commit. Are you still sneaking around with as you just referred to him in the last post Kenny Chesney. Your a train wreck and not a good friend to Tama.
    Wow Mindyme stooping to that level are we? Not AP either and maybe we could remind everyone about your little documented incidents you had searching few females. If one complained maybe not but happened more than once didn’t it. Your trashy relationships with a few women. Should we go on?

Unregistered
    Say anything you want about Tama. When you do also say that she is the only one of you actually fighting the corruption. Not newton not Tyree not anyone there. So with the arguments you are making Tamas behavior is worse all the rest. She didn’t ruin lives like the rest. Newton is a joke. He was demoted for sexual harassment and pathetically won the PBA race. Does newton even take care of his kids? If he doesn’t take responsibility for his kids he sure doesn’t care about you. Why is nobody pissed at Tyree. He gave everything away to Eric that Eric wanted. Then lied. Y’all are good with that? The entire place is pathetic.

Tama is the hero in this story like it or not. She may have been a suck supervisor. I have no idea. Didn’t work for her ever in my career yet. I will say the fat blobs that have rank (Eric Gilmore Tracy Frank) have proven they are selfish liars and know nothing about loyalty or dedication.

Unregistered
    Tama is only there to complete her personal vendetta. Ask yourself if anyone else would have a lawyer paid by the PBA at your IA interview. Nope she uses your dues to pay for her stuff and will deny your request if you ever asked for the same. She is a weasel and is no different then that admin. At least Nix fought the good fight for the guys. I'd have him rep me in a second.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast