New Lt.'s - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Lt.'s

Unregistered
    Stop fighting and agree that Allday is rotten and a disaster waiting to happen and sadly some will fall prey to his con game about how great it is to be on the street

Unregistered
    He is sad sad sad fat oh yeah and stupid

Unregistered
    Alday is not happy about self demoting. He saw the writing on the wall. I can't think of anyone who respects or like his creepy perverted a**. He should go on and chalk it up to a loss and leave this place so none of us have to see or hear him again. And take Eric with him. Slime balls like them Forte and Mindy are a cancer.

Unregistered
    Well, it's a decent start. They all need a lesson in humility at the very least. Seems as if they all got intoxicated on power.

Unregistered
    Glad I’m not on that shift now. If we are trying to create bad Lt’s by demoting make some bad ones by promoting say Pinney to Lt ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must lack comprehension skills. Haines and Morgan suck. But morale on c north took a huge dive with news that Allday was being sent to us. None of them are leaders. They are dictators. Tama was weak and did nothing but divide the sergeants and shift.

And you are a hypocrite who doesn't have a grasp of the English language. Calling someone a keyboard warrior while being a keyboard warrior...thats rich.
    It wasn’t Tb that divided the shift and if you were on it you would know. Allday was on that shift before and didn’t have time to run it to the ground before he got transferred. LH was on that shift and spent all her time chasing after KH. Now Allday has a second shot at running it to the ground because DM is an idiot and put him back there instead of putting him out to pasture at the house. At least it’s not EH going there. He should be at the house too

Unregistered
    It wasn’t Tb that divided the shift and if you were on it you would know. Allday was on that shift before and didn’t have time to run it to the ground before he got transferred. LH was on that shift and spent all her time chasing after KH. Now Allday has a second shot at running it to the ground because DM is an idiot and put him back there instead of putting him out to pasture at the house. At least it’s not EH going there. He should be at the house too
    All anyone as to do is read your IA Tama. You got done wrong in how Eric went about handling it because he wanted to srew you over so bad he didn't want to fallow rules, laws and policy. But that doesn't mean you didn't do what was claimed in your IA. Say that to the people on your shift none of them backed you expect the child molesters wife who you took up for and said his charges were BS. Guess you were wrong on that also. And then even she turned on you and snuck around with Kenny behind your back.

Unregistered
    All anyone as to do is read your IA Tama. You got done wrong in how Eric went about handling it because he wanted to srew you over so bad he didn't want to fallow rules, laws and policy. But that doesn't mean you didn't do what was claimed in your IA. Say that to the people on your shift none of them backed you expect the child molesters wife who you took up for and said his charges were BS. Guess you were wrong on that also. And then even she turned on you and snuck around with Kenny behind your back.
    Don’t know why you think that’s Tb. I was on the shift and know what was going on you don’t. I lived it every day and watched and listened to the whiners and saw what the sergeants were doing. The problem was TG BC LH and DW. Some on the shift would say it was TT too but that’s them.

Unregistered
    Don’t know why you think that’s Tb. I was on the shift and know what was going on you don’t. I lived it every day and watched and listened to the whiners and saw what the sergeants were doing. The problem was TG BC LH and DW. Some on the shift would say it was TT too but that’s them.
    OK, Tama. Go chase some new hire boys. Youve ran out of young men here.

Unregistered
    A child molesters wife snuck around with Kenny chesney? Dude you don’t even make sense. At least get your facts straight. I’m not a fan of JZ but he was never investigated by anyone with our agency for molesting kiddos.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast