New Lt.'s - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: New Lt.'s

Unregistered
    New Lieutenants... where is Allday shouldn’t be able to miss that fat sack of you know what. That man is a hot mess of perversion and nonsense. I I think nonsense sums him up

Unregistered
    He is funny to be around. Laugh a minute.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's rich coming from the sht stirrer extraordinaire herself. She made it her life's work throwing stones in her Glass House. TB is the worst sht stirrer this place has ever seen. She can dish it out but can't take it.
    Its pretty bad when a swat guy married a stripper but got TB of her cuz all his buddies told him stories. Classy.

Unregistered
    Not sure what any of that meant

Unregistered
    Got rid of her. I think a word is missing. Just a guess

Unregistered
    They are talking about a certain SWAT guy who was dating TB. And everybody was making fun of him because so many deputy's have been there before him. So then he broke up with her.

Unregistered
    Worst decision ole Sterl ever made...

Unregistered
    So new Lt Challenge Coin, aka Lt. Kudos, aka Lt. Frazier did not have to go to the road and prove himself? And I guess hes taking casual Friday to a whole new level. The face of the department doesn't have to wear a uniform or prove his Lieutenant skills? Must be nice.

Unregistered
    So new Lt Challenge Coin, aka Lt. Kudos, aka Lt. Frazier did not have to go to the road and prove himself? And I guess hes taking casual Friday to a whole new level. The face of the department doesn't have to wear a uniform or prove his Lieutenant skills? Must be nice.
    Unless being a coward is an assignment this idiot will fail. He was a puke when he was hired and he is a puke now.

Unregistered
    Unless being a coward is an assignment this idiot will fail. He was a puke when he was hired and he is a puke now.
    Hey, he might get a paper cut or get lead poisoning from Chinese made coins. His nose requires way more supervision than any of you icky patrol supervisors have the capability to handle. You better recognize greatness.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast