New Lt.'s
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Lt.'s

Unregistered

New Lt.'s

looks looky.... no more crying on here. The world is getting better. Haines and Allday are demoted.

Unregistered
    They are both still getting a paycheck and stealing the oxygen of good deputies.

Unregistered
    Eric is a scum sucking bi$tch.

Unregistered
    Allday and Haines are worthless. Both deviants and both fat slobs and awkward strange men. Collective destruction to this agency is unrivaled. Neither one was a good Deputy EVER

Unregistered
    I was rotflol when I heard about Alldumbday and him going back to patrol. Made my day. Now training might be enjoyable again with out that azzhole around. Karmas a biotch right Dumbday?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was rotflol when I heard about Alldumbday and him going back to patrol. Made my day. Now training might be enjoyable again with out that azzhole around. Karmas a biotch right Dumbday?
    Alldumbday lmao love it so true.

Unregistered
    What? Allday fat boy back stabbing gossip deviant is going to patrol??

Unregistered
    What? Allday fat boy back stabbing gossip deviant is going to patrol??
    Poor c north. Subjected yo tamas poor leadership and now this. Melissa and christina better watch out.

Unregistered
    Poor c north. Subjected yo tamas poor leadership and now this. Melissa and christina better watch out.
    And your any better? All you are is a keyboard warrior who wouldn’t know a good leader if you saw one because you’ve been brought up to think Haines and Morgan’s way is the best way and it’s true leadership. What a joke.

Unregistered
    And your any better? All you are is a keyboard warrior who wouldn’t know a good leader if you saw one because you’ve been brought up to think Haines and Morgan’s way is the best way and it’s true leadership. What a joke.
    You must lack comprehension skills. Haines and Morgan suck. But morale on c north took a huge dive with news that Allday was being sent to us. None of them are leaders. They are dictators. Tama was weak and did nothing but divide the sergeants and shift.

And you are a hypocrite who doesn't have a grasp of the English language. Calling someone a keyboard warrior while being a keyboard warrior...thats rich.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast