Marcos Martinez?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Marcos Martinez?

Is the retired pbso capt Marcos Martinez one in the same sbpd Marcos Martinez?

"All your years of alcohol abuse has caught up with you and your PBA boys could not stop it from happening. Great job on your recent DUI arrest."

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...arcos-Martinez

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is the retired pbso capt Marcos Martinez one in the same sbpd Marcos Martinez?

"All your years of alcohol abuse has caught up with you and your PBA boys could not stop it from happening. Great job on your recent DUI arrest."

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...arcos-Martinez
    That would be the same one.

Unregistered
    How long has he been a lieutenant with you all seems that he climb the ranks mighty quickly. Is he still considered a probationary officer?

Unregistered
    How long has he been a lieutenant with you all seems that he climb the ranks mighty quickly. Is he still considered a probationary officer?
    The Chief apparently thought it would be a good idea to promote him anyway. He was promoted in January.

Unregistered
    The Chief apparently thought it would be a good idea to promote him anyway. He was promoted in January.
    Probation is 18 months. I'm pretty sure he was still on probation when they promoted him. If he wasn't on probation, he was just off.

Unregistered
    When did this arrest occur and is he still employed there?

Unregistered
    Probation is 18 months. I'm pretty sure he was still on probation when they promoted him. If he wasn't on probation, he was just off.
    Been here over 4 yrs and nothing surprises me in this dept.

Unregistered
    When did this arrest occur and is he still employed there?
    I don't think he is still employed because another officer was suddenly promoted to LT a few days ago.

Unregistered
    I don't think he is still employed because another officer was suddenly promoted to LT a few days ago.
    You can be right about this I mean Kitz could have appointed him to detective lol

Unregistered
    here for the comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast