Assistant Chief Armando Aguilar Jr inappropriately hired brother-in-law - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Is he chief yet? His father has the connect

Unregistered
    Didn’t this family hire Ortiz?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Investigation is underway on how Mario Menegazzo got hired under the supervision of his brother in law who was the supervisor working backgrounds.

https://twitter.com/billycorben/stat...861045248?s=21

Let’s see how Colina will attempt to cover up the misconduct. The Attorney General has to take over the investigation.
    FDLE and the state Attorneys office is compromise with loyal retirees to MPD.

Don’t forget to investigate how was he promoted to Sgt. So Quick, trust me El NiCA (Indian) ain’t that bright.

Family & Friends for sure.

Unregistered
    Listen at this point they should release his whole background file to the media and have an independent audit perform. That’s what a professional law enforcement agency does.
    Professional is correct,Miami PD is a Ghetto PD.

Everyone knows MPD is Ghetto including the Feds.

Google Judge Scarola Comments on Miami Police Officers on how he feels and Humble opinion.

I won’t post his comment you find it and post it,this a FEDERAL judge from across the street.

Unregistered
    Don’t forget to investigate how was he promoted to Sgt. So Quick, trust me El NiCA (Indian) ain’t that bright.

look
    Back how far this post go. How's that investigation going. If no one listens to the bloggers you think they are going to move on what you right. Yeah right. I check the screen. Calls holding. Get back to work before I write you up.

Unregistered

have colina call me in his retirement. together we have enough matetial to write and publish book titled ' challenges to criminal justice administration'

with nepotism its own volume.
    shamefully the reason i left my post.

Unregistered
    have colina call me in his retirement. together we have enough matetial to write and publish book titled ' challenges to criminal justice administration'

with nepotism its own volume.
    shamefully the reason i left my post.
    Colins don't need any of you. You really think his leaving to retire. Fools. Bigger and better things to come. MPD is not worth it anymore. But he did win. You all lost.

Unregistered
    Sarge family has history papo.
    Check this out, Under the color of LAW an individual can not be held responsible for others action.

My father was a Doper, my mother a prostitute and I grew up watching many bad things.

I was like 10 years old and decided I was going to be a Police Officer not a delinquent.

I joined US Navy ROTC I wanted no part of my parents life.

Graduated from high school within 2 weeks boot camp all against parents will/support I was level a Snitch.

Four years MP then 30 years MPD, For 5 years I did not speak to my parents and vanished.

With the above said who cares if Vaguez family has a past, I am a personal friend of HUGO and he’s a straight shooter his brother a BSO Pilot.

I made the right choice and Vaguez did the same.

Pound sand somewhere else.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234