Can’t hide behind a Beard - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Is it documented somewhere official that he lied or that he admitted to lying?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it documented somewhere official that he lied or that he admitted to lying?
    A court testimony that the Dock manager paid to have reported vs what forte said in his own ia

Unregistered
    I dont get it. I'm not doubting you, but if FF lied under oath or during the course of an investigation and admitted as much, how on earth is he still here? If hes still here due to command preference, okay I get it. Their prerogative. How then is he NOT on the brady list? His name isn't on it. How did he stay off and even advance so far in rank if he is an admitted liar?
    Many of us are asking the same question and why would you put a shady person like that over IA? Oh never mind Gaines did that.nuff said

Unregistered
    I remember BG saying that after his IA which was run by FF, he was terminated because in their opinion he would be a possible subject for the brady list. Even though he never lied, he was ousted due to potential listing. FF has admitted to lying and he not only stays but runs IA? Are you kidding me? Only in the little world of the ECSO would that make sense

Unregistered
    FF also did the IA on JR. How can you let someone who was having relations with the Manning's investigate someone else with for a allegation of a situation with the Manning's? If Eric did full IA investigations and looked at all the evidence and interviewed witnesses like an IA investigation is required to be done and not just make himself judge jury and executioner a lot of people would have been cleared. But no he has a God complex and wants to decide people's fate based on if he likes you or not. And he has positioned his minions in the positions he needs them to fulfill his corrupt illegal agendas. I've never seen so many IA'S conducted without looking at all the evidence and not letting people the chance to defend themselves as I have under this administration. I hope when it's his turn on the chopping block he doesn't get a chance to defend himself like he's done to so many other good people who he's has ruined because of his pride and over his pissing match with the PBA. All because the PBA called him(Eric) out on his corruption.

Unregistered
    I remember BG saying that after his IA which was run by FF, he was terminated because in their opinion he would be a possible subject for the brady list. Even though he never lied, he was ousted due to potential listing. FF has admitted to lying and he not only stays but runs IA? Are you kidding me? Only in the little world of the ECSO would that make sense
    If you want to control the scenarios you put the shadiest person in charge that will rise to the occasion to stomp out a career just to advance his. They all get on here. RR, MJ, EH, AH, MY, SA, MG, the list goes on. Who do you think talks bad about anyone who isn’t part of their elite group of morganites? They can get on here and say Kris Kringle is a liar and someone’s going to believe it. So they can control you, control your votes, control your opinions, and control the outcomes of everything just like they do in IA

Unregistered

Unregistered
    10 4. One in the same

Unregistered
    Why are you pushing so hard to get this Beard guy in trouble? You sound like you are in the admin or gunning for a spot. You get on here talking about how nasty the administration is and how they screw people over. Then you fixate on this deputy and try to bury him. I don't know him and can't judge him but I do know I wasn't there and don't know how it all played out. I do not like this administration either I think they are scumbags, They are criminals and corrupt. Unless you were there and can speak to what you witnessed stop trying to throw this guy under the bus if he did wrong it will come out. You are doing to him what you complain the admin are doing.

Unregistered
    It’s bad form to punch handcuffed suspects. If you need an explanation why then you shouldn’t be a cop.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast