Can’t hide behind a Beard - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    So we can punch handcuffed suspects now, right?

Unregistered
    I won’t take anything away from some of the times Ross and Suhi have shown some courage on the street but neither have shown courage to control their mouths and such little things like being there for your kids

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    According to DK and MJ, yes. According to the FBI, no. Take your chances if you want but I’m not listening to anything those swat idiots say.

Unregistered
    Hey there mod, I see you’re hiding posts in threads that make the Morgan admin look bad just like you did when the Hall's test cheating scandal was breaking. Your diligence in trying to hide that incident motivated myself and others to work hard at making sure you and Morgan didn’t succeed at covering up their crimes. Not only did you fail at silencing discussions but you made it sizably worse for the Halls. Here we are again and you’re motivating people to action over allegations of excessive use of force by JB and the subsequent Morgan cover up.

Keep up the good work, skippy. You just may have motivated someone to send the JB complaint to the good people at this address seeking their assistance.

US Department of Justice
    Civil Rights Division
    Criminal Section - 4CON
    950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington, DC 20530

Unregistered
    Should be done.

Unregistered
    It's more wrong for them to cover things up and bend the narrative than for the beard to continually smash people over and over...most of them restrained in cuffs. They tout all their holding people accountable stuff but talk is cheap.

Unregistered
    According to DK as long as you say he tried to headbut you you’re good. He even claims he teaches this. Your report doesn’t have to be truthful to pass his test, you just need to say he tried and “let the video speak for itself” then tell IA a bunch of could haves and maybe haves and what ifs and back in my days and Forte will put his golden stamp of approval on it.

Unregistered
    According to DK as long as you say he tried to headbut you you’re good. He even claims he teaches this. Your report doesn’t have to be truthful to pass his test, you just need to say he tried and “let the video speak for itself” then tell IA a bunch of could haves and maybe haves and what ifs and back in my days and Forte will put his golden stamp of approval on it.
    Forte has to like you to rubber stamp it. Hes a true Haines disciple....if you have dirt or suck up youre good. If you dont then stand by to be ruined. How many lies has forte told since the 80s. I mean under oath or official. There's more than any one person could count. Aiken should have fired your azz when you admitted you lied. But alas, here you are. Dirty, unliked, liar, who has little man syndrome. You and mindyme are probably fixing to run to the hills too. Chip knows how both of you are. He definitely knows you from your narcotics days and his narcotics days. Tsk tsk. Little rat cant hide forever

Unregistered
    I dont get it. I'm not doubting you, but if FF lied under oath or during the course of an investigation and admitted as much, how on earth is he still here? If hes still here due to command preference, okay I get it. Their prerogative. How then is he NOT on the brady list? His name isn't on it. How did he stay off and even advance so far in rank if he is an admitted liar?

Unregistered
    I dont get it. I'm not doubting you, but if FF lied under oath or during the course of an investigation and admitted as much, how on earth is he still here? If hes still here due to command preference, okay I get it. Their prerogative. How then is he NOT on the brady list? His name isn't on it. How did he stay off and even advance so far in rank if he is an admitted liar?
    This was mid 90s when aiken was a sgt. He SHOULD be on the Brady list. Nix proved that

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast