Can’t hide behind a Beard - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    The video of Beard in the Century incident is crazy! How does Beard keep getting a pass on this? I have seen the media go nuts over less than this. I can’t believe channel 3 is giving a pass like this. This guy is brutal and is a bad cop.

Unregistered
    It pays to have a prior ch 3 correspondent on salary at the S.O. I guess. In the end it's all about who you know and what they owe you!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just saw Conjuring. Looks like Ms. Staley picked up the story about JB and the repeated beatdowns.
    Staley didn’t pick up on anything. She said the article was written by someone inside the Sheriffs Office. If that’s true, it’s pitiful.

Unregistered
    Why would that be so pitiful?

Unregistered
    Staley didn’t pick up on anything. She said the article was written by someone inside the Sheriffs Office. If that’s true, it’s pitiful.
    Why is that pitiful? It was a good article and from
    What I’ve heard a truthful one. Ch 3 is a joke. When a blogger has better news then a news station we know they don’t care about legit news

Unregistered
    Why would that be so pitiful?
    Law Enforcement already has enough of a bad reputation without someone from within slinging mud to Jimmie Staley. Either man up and speak to him directly or shut up. I sincerely doubt that another deputy provided Conjuring Justice with that type of info. It’s pathetic in my opinion that whoever it is didn’t have the heart to speak to the guy directly.

Unregistered
    Law Enforcement already has enough of a bad reputation without someone from within slinging mud to Jimmie Staley. Either man up and speak to him directly or shut up. I sincerely doubt that another deputy provided Conjuring Justice with that type of info. It’s pathetic in my opinion that whoever it is didn’t have the heart to speak to the guy directly.
    Speak to what guy directly? It is sad a blogger must do what elected officials and inept people on staff........Mindyme will not do. Be HONEST. don’t be a liar and dont railroad people. Haines wanted zac under control and hired him back. When done he planned on firing him. Period. Corruption!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345