Can’t hide behind a Beard - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are you pushing so hard to get this Beard guy in trouble? You sound like you are in the admin or gunning for a spot. You get on here talking about how nasty the administration is and how they screw people over. Then you fixate on this deputy and try to bury him. I don't know him and can't judge him but I do know I wasn't there and don't know how it all played out. I do not like this administration either I think they are scumbags, They are criminals and corrupt. Unless you were there and can speak to what you witnessed stop trying to throw this guy under the bus if he did wrong it will come out. You are doing to him what you complain the admin are doing.
    He did do wrong. This is the problem. How do you tell people about him doing wrong without telling people. You must talk about it. I don’t need to be there on the ones that have video. The guy is out of control.

Unregistered
    Why are you pushing so hard to get this Beard guy in trouble? You sound like you are in the admin or gunning for a spot. You get on here talking about how nasty the administration is and how they screw people over. Then you fixate on this deputy and try to bury him. I don't know him and can't judge him but I do know I wasn't there and don't know how it all played out. I do not like this administration either I think they are scumbags, They are criminals and corrupt. Unless you were there and can speak to what you witnessed stop trying to throw this guy under the bus if he did wrong it will come out. You are doing to him what you complain the admin are doing.
    You Dumazz he’s a liability and ruins our name and reputation. He’s a lawsuit waiting to happen. Well there is a lawsuit so best guess id admin is covering It up so the lawyers in the lawsuit don’t learn about the others.a good pr request for his blue teams is all it will take but DM doesn’t think he needs to abide by pr requests he fought to hide it all from Zarzaur until a judge had to order him to release them. That shows he thinks he’s above the law and he can pick and choose which officers are above the law. Beard is a ticking time bomb.

Unregistered
    Chief Simmons is going to get owned by the bad publicity about Beard closer to the election and that’s what he gets for trusting Jackson, Ross and MY.

Wake up Chip!

Unregistered
    Ross and Jackson need to be removed. Bad in supervision

Unregistered
    You Dumazz he’s a liability and ruins our name and reputation. He’s a lawsuit waiting to happen. Well there is a lawsuit so best guess id admin is covering It up so the lawyers in the lawsuit don’t learn about the others.a good pr request for his blue teams is all it will take but DM doesn’t think he needs to abide by pr requests he fought to hide it all from Zarzaur until a judge had to order him to release them. That shows he thinks he’s above the law and he can pick and choose which officers are above the law. Beard is a ticking time bomb.
    You piece of Shi t shut your stupid mouth about stuff you don't know about. You don't even work there anymore or you are Tama trying to push your own agenda. Give him the fair chance like you didn't get. I know you don't like those a** holes in admin but he doesn't deserve the crap you are giving him until the whole thing comes out. You don't know all the facts........ You were not there.... If you were any kind of a cop you know what I mean. Let it play out don't use him for your own grudge against the dumb a$$ administration. You weren't there don't armchair QB the situation..............

Unregistered
    ZW is just crying and making himself look worse. Cowardly act... again.

Unregistered
    https://weartv.com/news/local/escamb...e-floyds-death
    DM is a liar. His handling of the Beard case then saying this is proof of his lies. And how can he even give his opinion he’s not and has never been a cop so his opinion is worthless but he still just outright lied to the press to the public to everyone. What a joke we have for a sheriff.

Unregistered
    https://weartv.com/news/local/escamb...e-floyds-death
    DM is a liar. His handling of the Beard case then saying this is proof of his lies. And how can he even give his opinion he’s not and has never been a cop so his opinion is worthless but he still just outright lied to the press to the public to everyone. What a joke we have for a sheriff.
    Morgan talking as if he has it all under control is criminal. He has nothing under control. He is out of control and costs millions of dollars is fraudulent promotions and giveaways to friends groups. He lies and ruins people for sport. Then tries to put everything back in place before dipping out embarrassed and beaten. How does he ignore a brutal bully with an extensive resume for a NEW officer. Almost half a dozen issues already. Cmon really.

Unregistered
    Just saw Conjuring. Looks like Ms. Staley picked up the story about JB and the repeated beatdowns.

Unregistered
    Why is the media not picking up on the rogue cop that has MANY questionable uses of force. He isn’t being dealt with because of the law suit that is ongoing. They know it is an admission of guilt to deal with him. Again look at who the players are in this cluster. Same names same underhanded ways of all the typical liars.

Ask why Beard was moved. Get friends to ask.

Also screen shot this post. I have a feeling Eric will want this one down.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast