Can’t hide behind a Beard
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Can’t hide behind a Beard

So ZW gets a week and JB gets nothing. DK who is another one of Haines creations got nothing too. I see a pattern. I didn’t know I could lie in a report and on more than one occasion hit a HANDCUFFED person. Hit. Punch. Not redirect, resecure, hobble, etc. I was taught a lot of other techniques but none of them were punching like in that video. As a matter of fact TB was fired for the same. DK are you adding that to our training schedule since you're such an expert as an approved method of handling a suspect who is offering little resistance? Has policy and the LAW changed? I wonder what PNJ and the public are going to think when they hear about how the hero cop at Blue Angel 2019 was never really investigated and cleared without a real IA the same way they convict without a real IA. That was Erics going away present and DM knowing absolutely nothing about being a cop so Haines and DK directed his decisions. Wonder if there’s a lawsuit for Blue Angel yet. The attorneys gonna love it when they get this info and can add a few more clients. Will DM be able to hide behind a beard once the media gets a wind of this? DM is not running again because his world is about to crash and burn. And Mod the IA is closed. JB was EXONERATED. How corrupt is that for DM to...oh wait...never mind I just answered my own question. How corrupt.

Unregistered
    This is an example of the "Sting" delivered for not playing ball, or for just getting out on the wrong side of admin. ZW can hold his head high. He didnt lie to cover something wrong, and he didnt jump in to help beat someone when he saw it as unlawful.

Unregistered
    Pretty interesting. I don’t know enough about all of it to weigh in on this.

Unregistered
    The video and IA are public record now. Someone should make sure David Alexander gets it so he can show voters how Simmons runs the SO.

That video needs to be shown on Ch 3 and all forms of formal and social media. If Beard’s striking of a handcuffed suspect is legal then the office should be proud to feature it on their own Facebook page as well.

Where’s Jimmie Staley and PN when you need them? Hello....help!

Unregistered
    DM doesn’t think public record laws applies to him either. Good luck getting the video. I bet an attorney could get it. Like the one who’s going to make a lot of money for a few of DM’s and JB’s by victims. Will be watching the headlines with popcorn in hand for this one.

Unregistered
    I don’t think Simmons is being told the truth about the Beard beatings or a lot of other things by Jackson. It’s time for Chip to do some serious review and reflection on what he’s being told and by whom.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t think Simmons is being told the truth about the Beard beatings or a lot of other things by Jackson. It’s time for Chip to do some serious review and reflection on what he’s being told and by whom.
    Jackson and RR is swap buddies with DK. The same expert that left his car unlocked, had a lot of sh!t stolen and put in the streets for bad guys to use and didn’t get punished. He should be called DairyKing for the way he can milk a situation. Ignored his own child until it served him a purpose. Fine example of a leader there boys and girls. EH created that monster too.

Unregistered
    Jackson is about to embarrass Chief Simmons again when the truth about JB’s repeated excessive use of force issues are revealed on tv. Everyone involved in misleading the chief are going be exposed. In particular, Drew will get it the worst because Jackson and Ross are going to claim they relied on what the “subject matter expert” told them. Poor Drew, once again punched in the eye by a SWAT bro.

Unregistered
    Funny how SWAT brotherhood gossips on each other Heard a lot of bad stuff on Suhi when he left his family for strange EMS love but always “ but he is still my Brother”. Same trash on DK. Same on RR and on and on. So if you are SWAT you are an unquestioned elite best of the best law enforcement officer

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny how SWAT brotherhood gossips on each other Heard a lot of bad stuff on Suhi when he left his family for strange EMS love but always “ but he is still my Brother”. Same trash on DK. Same on RR and on and on. So if you are SWAT you are an unquestioned elite best of the best law enforcement officer
    Legends in their own minds. Too arrogant got words.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast