The PBA letter from Nim-Rod

Unregistered

The PBA letter from Nim-Rod

I had to laugh when oi read the letter from Nim-Rod. My favorite part is where he wants to sty on as members. He gave up a pension benefit with no membership approval and we went without a contract for 20 months without him throwing a punch at the City?

Thanks PR for voting Nim-Rod in. Whats your favorite part of the letter?

Unregistered
    Forget the PBA. They closed their doors many many months ago and sadly PR needs to sit on the bench, he’s partially responsible for the decimated situation were in. Everything he touches turns to shite. He’s like the jealous little kid that knocks over your pile of blocks because he can’t do it. We still need people like that but not at the head of the table. It’s like a rabid dog, you only let him out when needed. With the right Hallandale people and IUPA there’s an opportunity and it’s not negotiating a deal with this group of people because they are clear where they stand with us. Our only move is BSO. This place it too poorly financed and too poorly run.

Unregistered
    PR has issues but he’s the best person to lead this. All the other ones are either afraid of their own shadows or are stuffed so far up the chiefs asses and rat everything out to them. PR for President. !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I had to laugh when oi read the letter from Nim-Rod. My favorite part is where he wants to sty on as members. He gave up a pension benefit with no membership approval and we went without a contract for 20 months without him throwing a punch at the City?

Thanks PR for voting Nim-Rod in. Whats your favorite part of the letter?
    My favorite part is when Rod says the PBA can still file a grievance for you if you stay a member. This is the same guy who hasn't filed anything, anywhere since he has been in office. Thanks for voting for him PR.