Be sure not to use PBA Attorney Andrew Axelrod.

Unregistered

Be sure not to use PBA Attorney Andrew Axelrod.

If you want, or need, a correct answer be sure to stay away from PBA lead attorney Andrew Axelrod.
    To begin with the guy never calls back. If you stay on top of him he’ll finally respond to get you off his back. He always says the same excuse that he is overwhelmed. But, the non-response is the least of the problems.
    He gave me bad advice which hurt my case and I got zapped with 10 days suspension for something I had nothing to do with.
    An overwhelmed attorney who is unfamiliar with labor law is a bad combination. Do yourself a favor and ask for one of the other attorneys.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you want, or need, a correct answer be sure to stay away from PBA lead attorney Andrew Axelrod.
    To begin with the guy never calls back. If you stay on top of him he’ll finally respond to get you off his back. He always says the same excuse that he is overwhelmed. But, the non-response is the least of the problems.
    He gave me bad advice which hurt my case and I got zapped with 10 days suspension for something I had nothing to do with.
    An overwhelmed attorney who is unfamiliar with labor law is a bad combination. Do yourself a favor and ask for one of the other attorneys.
    More lies from PLEA! So what exactly did he tell you Domingo?

Unregistered
    More lies from PLEA! So what exactly did he tell you Domingo?
    Axelrod is a very and knows his stuff

Unregistered
    Axelrod is a very and knows his stuff
    Steadman, your English no es bueno

Unregistered
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...2212411&type=3

It must be costing the members a crazy amount of money feeding these fat monsters.

Unregistered
    Damn they must be eating some serious grub.

Unregistered
    How crap they are all getting fatter and fatter. And they Are all losing their hair.
    But, back to the topic, of you want your client/attorney privilege to remain confidential ask for another attorney. This clown loves to gossip at your expense

Unregistered
    How crap they are all getting fatter and fatter. And they Are all losing their hair.
    But, back to the topic, of you want your client/attorney privilege to remain confidential ask for another attorney. This clown loves to gossip at your expense
    BS just another hater / loser !