Proactive/specialty units
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Proactive/specialty units

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on the proactive and specialty units that the department offers? How do they work as far as schedule and is there a percent raise or a stipend when assigned to one? I saw narcotics and street crimes on the website, but sometimes these units mission and philosophies are different depending on department so I’m looking to see what it’s like at FLPD. Thanks for any help and as always stay safe

Unregistered
    Same pay. It is not a promotion. This way when a new captain or sgt gets in they can boot whoever and bring in their peeps.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone give me a quick rundown on the proactive and specialty units that the department offers? How do they work as far as schedule and is there a percent raise or a stipend when assigned to one? I saw narcotics and street crimes on the website, but sometimes these units mission and philosophies are different depending on department so I’m looking to see what it’s like at FLPD. Thanks for any help and as always stay safe

This is the wrong place to ask as people are going to give you shit for no reason. if you have a legitimate question ask a recruiter or go on a ride along.

Unregistered
    Thanks, I figured that. I did a ride along last year so I’ll reach out and get the low down. They just opened up certified apps so I’ll be putting that in soon.

Unregistered
    Thanks, I figured that. I did a ride along last year so I’ll reach out and get the low down. They just opened up certified apps so I’ll be putting that in soon.
    Welcome, you can be part of our "Team".

http://www.sfltimes.com/uncategorize...iders-arrested

Unregistered
    This is exactly why i said don’t ask on here. People post articles about shit from 2011....

Unregistered
    This is exactly why i said don’t ask on here. People post articles about shit from 2011....
    What else would you like to know about how we operate?

https://www.browardpalmbeach.com/new...istory-6926098

Unregistered
    What else would you like to know about how we operate?

https://www.browardpalmbeach.com/new...istory-6926098
    Furthermore why you shouldn’t ask on here about anything if you seriously want to get hired. It’s never any good relevant good information to actually help you make a decision on where you want to work

Unregistered
    Not to smart to be proactive!!

Unregistered
    Not to smart to be proactive!!
    Hey sweetheart please define "proactive" in law enforcement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast