PBA meeting

Thread: PBA meeting

Unregistered

PBA meeting

After attending tonight's meeting i realized three key things.

1) Rod is in over his head, can't take criticism, and is not a fighter.

2) The PBA lawyer is a total blow hard.

3) Overall..we are in deep trouble

Unregistered
    Rod is a complete joke and glad MW called him out

Unregistered
    I agree 100%. It was a waste of time, a ***** and moan fest. THE UNION cannot do anything to prevent this from happening. I hope you rookies have some pennies saved, this will be a tough 6 months.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After attending tonight's meeting i realized three key things.

1) Rod is in over his head, can't take criticism, and is not a fighter.

2) The PBA lawyer is a total blow hard.

3) Overall..we are in deep trouble
    Anyone that knows Braverman or knows someone’s ass that he’s saved will know that he is an honest and hardworking man. He knows the laws and how and where to push buttons. Give the man a chance to do what we pay him to do.

As far as Rod goes, I don’t know the man, I don’t know where he comes from nor what he’s done. I did notice he does not have much of a personality. Perhaps he is over his head, but we gotta give him a chance to fight. This emergency is where either he’ll sink or float for everyone in the county.

And lastly, yeah, “we be screwed”. The city can impose whatever they want, but it’s up to us to punch them in the mouth for doing it. For those that want to relish in the past, and expect the PBA to function as TMZ and expose all of their misspending or misallocations, you’re wrong. That’s not what we pay them to do. They are paid to protect us when we are being infringed upon, which is now.

It’s time to buckle down, unite, stop the blame game internally, and fight those ****ers in city hall and those in command staff if need be. For those who feel it’s time to leave, I don’t blame you one bit. This situation is going to sting badly. God bless everyone moving forward into the fire.....

Unregistered
    Your comments about the PBA and Rod are absolutely true. That’s why Hallandale recently voted them out during there PERC election. PBA is not what they use to be. Good luck

Unregistered
    Braverman is complete garbage. Honest and hardworking? You must be kidding. Everyone who has been with be PBA for more than 5 minutes know all the stories. Double talking his clients while marching them to the gallows. Violating attorney/client privilege telling the PBA president and some chiefs their business, so they can play defense and screw the employee. Missing filing deadlines for divorce filings etc. The guy is only with PBA cause no one else will take him. If we win, lose, or draw he still gets paid. That’s the Braverman we know for 20 years.

Unregistered

Iupa

IUPA is kicking ass and taking names for BSO. Was a PBA guy for 17 years. Couldn’t be happier with IUPA. We vote on everything and they are extremely transparent. Good lawyers as well.

Unregistered
    Your comments about the PBA and Rod are absolutely true. That’s why Hallandale recently voted them out during there PERC election. PBA is not what they use to be. Good luck
    Talk to anyone in Hallandale and they are worse off now than they were before.

Unregistered
    Talk to anyone in Hallandale and they are worse off now than they were before.
    There are only two reasons we left the PBA here in Hallandale Beach. 1) Rod 2) Bravermann. If you saw them at our last 3 negotiations sessions you would leave too.