Parking tickets kendall dist.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Parking tickets kendall dist.

Really parking tickets while people are home asleep and you wonder why the public dislikes police. Go drive around with your lights off and crack your window and try and catch a burglar and leave the parking tickets alone not the time for that c—p.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really parking tickets while people are home asleep and you wonder why the public dislikes police. Go drive around with your lights off and crack your window and try and catch a burglar and leave the parking tickets alone not the time for that c—p.
    Yes. Ignore everything. Enforce nothing. As the restrictions lift it will be a free for all and then good luck pulling any thing back to lawful compliance. Parking tickets are not for a CDC recommendation; they are for laws and ordinances already on the books, posted on signs, painted on the ground, or known like tag expired for 8 months.

Keep writing. The county needs all the revenue it can get or the first to get laid off should be the OP.

Unregistered
    Yeup definitely a Kendall Officer

Unregistered
    What happened ? Got one on your personal vehicle? I have mixed feelings on this.... you’re right about the current tough times but you can’t deny that people take advantage of times like this to rationalize bad behavior. For example have you seen the speeding going on? Traffic may not be YOUR forte but there’s definitely a need. It’s always been established that traffic enforcement ‘reminds’ the citizens that there is authority out there. Obviously we are lacking some of the basic enforcement efforts or I wouldn’t have people blowing by my marked car every day to and from work. They don’t care about enforcement because they’re not experiencing it.

Unregistered
    Yep Parking tickets and Speeding tickets!! Covid-19 does not give you a get out of a ticket free card..... CDC does not say you can park how ever you want but FSS does govern how you drive and park. Don’t break traffic laws and you won’t have to come in here to ***** like a little *****. Mic drop!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Yep Parking tickets and Speeding tickets!! Covid-19 does not give you a get out of a ticket free card..... CDC does not say you can park how ever you want but FSS does govern how you drive and park. Don’t break traffic laws and you won’t have to come in here to ***** like a little *****. Mic drop!!!!!!
    We’ve been ordered to not do nuffin.

Unregistered
    What happened ? Got one on your personal vehicle? I have mixed feelings on this.... you’re right about the current tough times but you can’t deny that people take advantage of times like this to rationalize bad behavior. For example have you seen the speeding going on? Traffic may not be YOUR forte but there’s definitely a need. It’s always been established that traffic enforcement ‘reminds’ the citizens that there is authority out there. Obviously we are lacking some of the basic enforcement efforts or I wouldn’t have people blowing by my marked car every day to and from work. They don’t care about enforcement because they’re not experiencing it.
    Lol, they blow by you in your green and white and you still do nothing? Another zero cop who probably tells his family and friends what a bad a s s he is. Pusssasssssss

Unregistered
    We’ve been ordered to not do nuffin.
    I'm pretty sure you can't produce that one in writing or get any gold badge to either.
    Your lazy squad might, but no one gave the order. We're like up to Covid update #200 and never seen that listed to do nothing.
    You just want an excuse to do nothing. Go to school board or be a crossing guard if you don't want to do the minimal expected work.

Unregistered
    I'm pretty sure you can't produce that one in writing or get any gold badge to either.
    Your lazy squad might, but no one gave the order. We're like up to Covid update #200 and never seen that listed to do nothing.
    You just want an excuse to do nothing. Go to school board or be a crossing guard if you don't want to do the minimal expected work.
    Officers were told to minimize unnecessary citizen contacts. But that doesn’t mean ignore crime. Get a grip

Unregistered
    Officers were told to minimize unnecessary citizen contacts. But that doesn’t mean ignore crime. Get a grip
    We are seeing worse drivers and more vehicle related violations now than before. Everyone think they are justified because they were inside and now out. They are endangering everyone including your friends and family and other innocent people. They think because they want to celebrate they can use a vehicle to drive, speed, park, anyway they want to. Public thinks with all the jails releasing criminal inmates they are not going to go in.
    If you ignore it then good luck with people respecting any law or good behavior. The silent good people viewing lose confidence in us because we put them at risk. We lose support.

Seen more dirt bikes and quads on the roads lately than a February parade. It is going to get worse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast